“Cooked right the first time ”

Llano's Hungry Hunter
Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Llano
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast here. Often I find that over medium eggs are not cooked correctly. That did NOT happen here. Same with broken and fried hard. Each were done right the first time. My bacon was cooked as I requested-crisp. The waitresses were friendly and the service was quick.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Breakfast was good. They were busy with lots of hunters. I will eat there again. They had a breakfast buffet and also Lunch but I ordered from the menu.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had heard mixed reviews, but decided to try it for breakfast and were pleased. They serve good Decoty coffee with real cream, and they get their pan sausage and thick cut bacon from a local smokehouse. Everything was cooked as we had ordered it, and we were served by a very hardworking little girl. We havn't eaten there for lunch or supper, but we can recommend the breakfast.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We liked the proximity to our hotel (Lone Star Inn). You can judge a restaurant by its coffee, I think, and theirs was pretty good. Although the breakfast buffet had a nice selection, the food wasn't hot (we told our waitress and she didn't seem to care). Prices were reasonable and service was good.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The waitress was lazy. My food sat on counter for over five minutes before it was served (I could see it) and my egg was cold. My hash browns were burned. The glasses had chips in them. The dirty dishes at the next table were not cleared off sat there the whole time we were there. I would not recommend this place to anyone at any time!!

1  Thank Blackcloudtx

Been to Llano's Hungry Hunter? Share your experiences!