“Clean, Excellent Staff, & Good Food!”
Review of Dairy Queen

Cuisines: American
Description: (915) 247-5913 ‎
Description: (915) 247-5913 ‎
Reviewed September 16, 2018

It's a DQ, so let's just say it's one of the best in terms of cleanliness, tasty hot food and icy cold well-made ice cream treats.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Quick stop while on the road. Service was quick and food was ok. Toilets were clean. Plenty of parking there. Looking old from the outside but do not be put off by that.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

My husband and I stopped at the DQ for a quick HungrBuster, but instead we were told that the kitchen was closed. This was at 4:30 in the afternoon. I asked how long the kitchen would be closed and was told about 45 minutes. Needless to say, we went elsewhere for a hamburger. I've never experienced before a fast food place that closes down its kitchen during the middle of the day.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Not busy when we came in as a family, but Cat immediately was sarcastic and unpleasant when my children started to order. They are 21 and 12 and well behaved and couldn't understand why the attitude started. I explained we would go elsewhere instead of be treated poorly, and she wanted to argue. No apology fro her, just walked off mumbling. Please do not subject yourself to similar treatment.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 22, 2017

Hadn't been here in a long time because we don't eat fast food, but we were celebrating a special occasion and wanted ice cream. The staff person was very friendly and quick with our order. I was impressed at how bright and clean the restaurant was.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!