“Can't wait to visit again”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Badu House

The Badu House
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Llano
Cuisines: Bar, American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Reopened under new owners late in Nov. 2010 . Trip advisor has it listed as a hotel, but currently it is not. Here is our review : Psstt. Here's a tip for gourmands, wine lovers, beer aficionados: The Badu House (under new ownership) has excellent fun, food, wine, beer, that goes well with the mysterious history and fabulous atmosphere! On our first try of The Badu House last night we were impressed with the variety of beers and wines, and the... tasty light menu prepared by a chef in training who has created some great tasting items sure to tempt your palate! The Badu House staff has done an outstanding job creating a new, special experience for Hill Country visitors and locals alike!
League City, Texas
“Can't wait to visit again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Our very first visit to The Badu House was last month for dinner. Food and service was very good. Comfortable atmosphere, excellent service, beautiful place inside and out. Just returned home from a three night stay at the B&B. My husband and I and our two little kids stayed in a two room suite upstairs from the restaurant. We ate dinner there our first night, sat outside listening to live music, incredibly relaxing. We had special request for our breakfast to be served early and they were happy to accommodate. Simple breakfast choices you make selections before retiring for the night. When we walked downstairs each the morning our plates were served promptly. Amazing selection of wines and beers! The owner spent time with me asking what my wine tastes were and gave samples. Truly personal service! We will be back to stay next year. Hopefully sooner!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cheesecake...ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Visited Badu House for dinner while we had a short visit in Llano, Tx. The atmosphere was very cozy and there was a great decor. We tried the Jalapeno poppers stuffed with blackberries, honey, and cream cheese wrapped in bacon which was a nice twist on the norm of that type of appetizer. Chorizo Mac-n-Cheese, but by far, THE best part of the meal was the sopapilla cheesecake. Served warm it was AMAZING and a great end to our meal!

Round Rock, Texas
“Gem of the hill country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Great place! Had the KG Spicy burger...my wife and I live in Round Rock and this is the best burger I've ever had!!!

Rockwall, United States
“Christmas time in Llano @ The Badu.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere and the food was better than average. My wife and I came upon a recommendation from the evening's entertainer John Arthur Martinez and we were not disappointed with either the food or the good service.

Visited December 2013
Grapevine, Texas
“Great patio and wine list!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I ate here with a group of women on a winery road trip. We were told it was the "best restaurant in Llano" and we were not disappointed! Their wine list had a lot of variety, and many good choices. They literally had wine from all over the world! Five of the six ladies in the group ordered the spinach salad, and we all really enjoyed it. We sat in the beautiful patio and really enjoyed the evening. When I am back in the Hill Country again, I will definitely return!

• Visited November 2013

Been to The Badu House? Share your experiences!