“Finally made it here during a meal time”
Review of Coopers BBQ

Coopers BBQ
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Llano
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Had passed by many times but never during meal time. Finally got here during mealtime. I have eaten at the Junction Cooper's but not here. Food was great. I had the "moist" brisket and it was very good. The blueberry cobbler was some of the best I ever had (because of the big sugar crystals on the crust). The beans were great but the "tater salad was just "good". Of course you order you meat out at the grill and then come in side for the "sides" and to pay. Seating is a series of long benches.

1  Thank David W

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Great service, they weren't the surly BBQ folks you sometimes encounter. Very good beef rib & brisket, pork loin a little dry but just because it's the loin. Took peach cobbler to go & inhaled it, not too sweet. Plus they take credit cards! Not all BBQ joints do. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Absolutely the best pork loin that I have ever had. Never experienced anything like it where you select your meat at the pit outside the restaurant. Thinking about it now, it added to the charm of the place. No potatoe salad, however, the beans were great. Thanks to the "Daytripper" episode on Llano, otherwise we never would have known about Coopers. Would definitely return next time we are in Llano.

1  Thank HoustonBert
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had heard about this place before going to Llano so looked it up. The BBQ was very good. I had never seen this arrangement before, but guess it is the true way to do BBQ. My eyes were bigger than my stomach - got way too much food. But took it with me and had more good meals from it.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Cooper's In Llano...mmmm good. Been coming here for years and always enjoy their food.
I like the beef ribs but everything is tasty.

Like a good Texas BBQ should, they have free beans.

Get a sweet tea or Big Red, put some onions in your beans and enjoy.

Been to Coopers BBQ? Share your experiences!