“Great place to stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Raymondville TX
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

A little difficult to get to because of weird highway interchange, but worth the trouble. We were surprised at how quiet the room was since it was on the ground floor and near the elevator, but we heard NO outside noise, not even from the next door room where they were having a family gathering with young children.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank mammap
Nicole C, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Livingston, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear "mammap",

We would like to take a moment to say thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about your stay with us! It is wonderful to hear that you were unable to hear the noise from other guest, elevators, ect. We take pride in our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 26, 2013

It was a good stay. Nothing to complain about. Perfect stay. We went for a pleasure weekend and spent time at Lake Livingston Park. It was very windy that day, so we did not have a BBQ at the lake as intended. The hotel was great. The good in the mexican restaurant next door was fabulous. We also at BBQ - which was OK. It was something.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Nicole C, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Livingston, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Mrs. Carita F.

We would like to thank you for taking a moment out of your busy day to write this review. We greatly appreciate the feedback. We try to exceed every guests expectations and it sound that we have exceeded yours.
We can not wait to see you guys again, hopefully next time the weather will be better for you!

Best regards,
T: (936) 327.2300
F: (936) 327-2304
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This hotel was clean and nice but the rooms were incredibly small. Considering this is located in essentially the middle of nowhere, I'm not sure why it was so small. The room had only a single double bed. There was no full length mirror. The fitness center was also very small. 3 machines and no weights. The desk chair was impossible to work from and the internet connection was incredibly slow.

It is fine for a single traveler, but nothing else.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
New Hope, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great service! This hotel is great and caters to their clients. They brought me a fridge because there wasn't one in the room and offered me a smoking room even though I didn't book that at first. Best hotel I've been at in a long time!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Suzi C
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Even though Livingston actually has 4 hotel chains to choose from now I went ahead and picked this one because it's easy access. The hotel isn't but 5 years old but still has that brand new feeling to it. Once I checked in and got to my room I realized that it didn't have a refrigerator in it which I like to have cold drinks with me in the room and not have to go buy $2.00 bottles of water every time I am thirsty. The beds were real comfortable and pillows really too soft. The breakfast was pretty good from what other hotels consider breakfast, they had a lot to choose from as from from fruits, cereals, waffles, eggs, and sausage. As for the selection of tv channels well it was about 20 channels, so good thing I brought reading materials with me to occupy my time in the evening.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank BenH989
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights recently when on business in the Livingston area. The hotel is fairly new, decently decorated, and clean but is pretty average in most respects. I reserved a single king room that was quite small and equipped with a comfortable king bed, desk, 32-inch flat panel TV and armoire wardrobe. The bathroom had a walk-in shower instead of a bathtub.The room is NOT equipped with a microwave or mini-fridge and did not have a closet. As a result there really wasn't anyplace tp put my suitcase that wasn't in the way. The air conditioner was loud and made it difficult to hear the TV or talk to someone on the phone. Also, the desk is located right next to the A/C so the A/C blows directly on you if you are working at the desk - not particularly functional. There was a single computer and printer in a business center located just off the main lobby. An OK continental breakfast was served and included standard hot and cold items. Check-in and out went smoothly. There is an excercise room and a very small outside pool. . There are several good restaraunts within walking distance. Overall an average place with clean rooms that are fairly small. I will likely look to stay elsewhere on my next trip to the Livingston area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank AustinMan
shaikhtx, Manager at Hampton Inn Livingston, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
I thank you very much for sharing a review about your recent stay with Hampton Inn, Livingston, Texas on Trip Advisor. We do have few rooms equipped with Microwaves and Refrigerators and are available on request basis. I understand the need of Microwave and Refrigerator and we are in the process of upgrading more rooms with Microwaves and Refrigerators. I do hope the next time your travel bring you to Livingston you will stay with us at our hotel and give me chance to offer you a tour of the property and address all your travel needs; we would love to have you. Thank you
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed February 9, 2012

The hotel clerk at check in was so nice and friendly. The room was clean and appeared new. In fact, I might be mistaken but I think the hotel itself is fairly new or maybe just recently remodeled. The bed was extremely comfortable and our room was quiet. I travel often and could not have been more pleased with this hotel. Free breakfast was hot and delicious.

• Stayed September 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Livingston
La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Livingston
Holiday Inn Express Livingston
Motel 6 Livingston TX
Motel 6 Livingston TX
#4 of 6 in Livingston
Northshore RV Resort on Lake Livingston

Been to Hampton Inn Livingston? Share your experiences!