“Fantastic breakfast experience!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Fantastic breakfast experience!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

2nd time here for breakfast and had the same thing, corned beef hash special. By far the best anywhere I have been all over the country. Fantastic service, good coffee and that overall warm feeling. Gotta visit if you are passing through Livingston.

Livingston, Texas
“I'll be back!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Kind of food you would expect to find here. The waitress was so kind & helpful w our questions about the area, restaurants, shops, fixed our camera, & wore a smile the whole time. That always makes good food taste better. I ate more fried green tomatoes than I should have! We all cleaned our plates.

• Visited December 2012
Houston
“YUM, YUM, YUM!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I were on our way to Shreveport, Louisiana from Houston early Friday morning and got hungry.

Looked under Trip Advisor for best restaurants in Livingston and the Courhouse Whistlestop Cafe was rated #1.

We stopped by there before 7a on Friday morning.

What a SPECIAL treat. Cheese omelette was delicious. My husband ordered the pancakes and he loved those too.

Coffee was delicious.

Loved this restaurant. Staff was very friendly. There are even antiques in the restaurant.

Definitely need to try this place -- you will be glad you did!!

• Visited October 2012
Spring, Texas, United States
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We dinned for breakfast last Sunday with a party of nine, the pace was packed with several large parties. This was our first visit so we didn't know what to expect. The people where friendly, the service was prompt but I expected the food to take a while. To my delight the food came quickly and was hot and delicious. This will become a regular stop as we camp near by.

“Delicious!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I had a Reuben sandwich and it was to die for!!! The portions are big and WELL worth every penny!!! Same with my husbands Philly cheese steak!!! Definitely would go back!!!