“Great staff, but needs attention to detail”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Livingston
Farmingdale, New York
“Great staff, but needs attention to detail”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This hotel is very lovely and the staff is very friendly. It does lack some attention to detail. There was a dirty sock under the bathroom sink fixture. I'm not sure how long it was there. The sinks are very high and difficult to use if you are only 5'3". I went down for an early breakfast and the scrambled eggs were dry and not replaced during the 2 hours I sat in the breakfast area working.

We were there for a family funeral and the staff was very friendly, respectful and accommodating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear KMKADEN,

Thanks for taking the time to review La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston. Let me start by apologizing for locating a sock under the sink. I have spoken to the lady who last cleaned the room, as well as, the head housekeeper to inform them to make sure they check every inch of the room for any items that may have been left behind; including under the sink. I have reitterated the importance of checking the breakfast items & temperature of breakfast items to ensure quality items are available to guests at all times.

I do appreciate the feedback; as one can only better themselves if they know which areas need improvement. As I mentioned, I have spoken to my staff and implemented new procedures to ensure this will not happen to any other guests.

lq6214agm@laquinta.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I picked your hotel because you accept pets. Thank you from the bottom
Of my heart! It was a great stay for us & our precious pooch!
Great staff, yummy breakfast, clean & comfy rooms!! We will be back
When visiting family in Livingston!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Let me start out by saying thank you for taking the time to post a review for La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston. I am please to hear that you and your pooch had an excellent time! I think I have the best housekeeping dept around. I have an excellent front desk staff who recognizes the importance of customer service; as we try to live by La Quinta's 5 Core Values. People, Passion, Integrity, Excellence, & Unique. Whenever you are in the Livingston area, just remember, La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston is 'Here for You!'

Have a great day!

Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I were on the last leg of a 3000 mile road trip and had one last night to stay at a hotel. We stayed at La Quintas on the whole trip with the exception of one night at a 5 star hotel in downtown Dallas. This La Quinta was by far the best one we stayed in the entire trip, even better than the 5 star one costing 3 times what we paid here. This hotel is beautiful, well appointed and was the best value as well. Will visit this hotel again if in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Mr. Phil,

Let me start by saying THANK YOU for taking the time to review La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston. People like you are what makes my job so enjoyable. I am thrilled that your experience was pleasant. My staff and I realize that our guests have a variety of selections for your lodging needs in Livingston. At La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston we focus on our guests and their experience; and strive to make it an enjoyable one. Thanks again for the review and the great remarks! Have a great day!

La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston
Douglass, Texas
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This property is by far the best La Quinta I have ever stayed at. I use to stay exclusively at La Quintas 15- 25 years ago until they started becoming outdated and dirty. There are 4 other popular hotel brands in Livingston and I have stayed at 3 of them. This location is the cleanest and nicest of them all. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Mr. David C,

Thanks for taking the time to review La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston. We appreciate any feedback that we receive; ecspecially when it is positive. It's great to know that people recognize my teams hard work and commintment to our guests. I will share your comments with my housekeeping department, as they are the Heart of the House. Their dedication to their job is why our facility is so clean. Great to know that our location has brought you back to the La Quinta brand. Again, thanks for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston.

Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a great value for the money. Everything was clean , the food was great, everyone was friendly and helpful during our recent stay. They also offer a pool and a hot tub which was very relaxing after a long day at work, We will stay there again when we work in that area!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Mr RobertC,

I am pleased to know that your recent stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston was a pleasant one. When we hear a review like this it makes us appreciate our guests just a little bit more each time. Our main concern is our guest's experience and we strive to ensure that it is a positive one. Thanks again for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to your next visit to La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston. Have a great day!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Clean, very friendly employees, good food selection, no unpleasant order in hallways or room. Bathroom sink was too high for children and short adults. Very pleasant
Stay over all. Will visit this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston strives to make all our guests experience a postive experience. I am pleased to hear that your experience was a pleasant one. Looking forward to your next visit to La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed on Saturday night, the service was excellent, the rooms were very clean and would definitely stay at LaQuinta again. When we are far from home, it is great to find a safe and clean place to rest.

• Stayed September 2013
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Dimcc,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. At La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston, we take pride in providing our guests with excellent service, a clean room, & a pillowtop comfy bed. Once again, thanks for taking the time to post a review! HAve a great day!

General Manger
lq6214agm@laquinta.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Livingston
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Livingston
Motel 6 Livingston TX
Motel 6 Livingston TX
#4 of 6 in Livingston
Northshore RV Resort on Lake Livingston

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston? Share your experiences!