“Good stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Livingston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Me, my husband and daughter stayed at La quinta for a few months. Everything seemed pretty mellow. Service was good, breakfest was good. Most of the employees were very sweet
My fav was summer. We have become great friends. She is the #1 person there hands down. She always made our stay a little better. I will not miss that place but i will miss the bacon. And no need for a reply.

• Stayed April 2013
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Luckymeheart,

Thanks for the kind words. I know Summer will appreciate the feedback! Have a great day!

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I frequent hotels for extended periods of time due to our profession. Often we are stuck in remote locations with nothing but out-dated, musty motel rooms. Our stay at the La Quinta in Livingston could not have been more different.

In our first week in Livingston we did little research and settled on the Holiday Inn Express down I45. We were very disappointed in our stay there for several reasons. We were given a different room than we reserved, and were placed in a remote corner of the hotel because we had dogs, although the HIE claims to be "pet-friendly".

We decided to make a change. The first place I looked was the LQ and it ended up being the last place I looked because I was so happy with the service, the rate and the accommodations. Travis, the manager, couldn't have been more helpful and made what can usually be a hectic living experience as comfortable as possible. My wife and I went to a wedding in Austin one weekend and we were forced to find a place to board our dogs. Travis went out of his way to set up a reservation at a locally recommended kennel which took a load off our shoulders.

My wife and I would both highly recommend this hotel to anyone either passing through or staying long-term in the Livingston area. The LQ is definitely up at the top of overall business hotel experiences for us.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Mr. & Mrs. Rhoden,

I appreciate the great review. Here at La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston our main priority is Customer Service. Our goal is 100% Complete Guest Satisfaction. I am pleased to hear that your time with us was an enjoyable experience. I appreciate the feedback and hope that your work will bring you two back this way!

Livingston, Texas
Reviewed April 25, 2013

i have stayed here for going on four months and the employees that were here when i first checked in have been amazing and have become good friends along one of the new employees but some of the people that work here (i.e. Jessica) have been rude and very unhelpful when i come home late at night there is no one to be found after looking in kitchen computer lab outside anywwhere for help and when she is found is very rude and unapologetic about anything after i regain access to my room. she needs to be taught manners and public relations if you want any recomendations or farther stay here from me. and if she could learn to speak to customers better it would be great

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Tyler,

I must say I was disappointed when I saw this review. I have been extremely patient with you and your family. i have continually allowed you to short pay your account and pay what you have until your finances straightened out. At one point you were 3 wks in the rears.

Unfortunately, when a guest has an issue in their room, the Front Desk Agent has to go assist the guest and ensure that they are taken care of. In doing so, sometimes the front desk is left unattended. As a long term guest who has been checked in since February, I would have hoped for a little more patience and understanding.

I think this is more of a personal attack that an actual review of the facilities.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Customer service should be #1. Came in and waited for 25 mins for someone to check me in. I asked her name and i couldnt understand. I think it was jessica. She didnt know what she was doing at all. It normally takes 5 mins to get checked in and it took 25 mims on top of the other 25 minutes i had to wait to be waited on. This is ridiculous. Hotel was nice but managers should hire peopke who know what they are doin.

• Stayed April 2013
Kelly Byley,

I pulled the videos from the security cameras and the only person I noticed who waited, for 10 minutes, was your husband Tyler Byley. As I explained to him, sometimes the Front Desk agent is required to leave the counter and assist other guests. As a long term guest who I have bent over baclwards for, I would have hoped you would have accurately reviewed the hotel. Instead you took your personal feelings you have expressed numerous times to me, and gave a bad review on Jessica.
I would have hoped that since I had been patient with you that as a courtesy you could have come directly to me and expressed your opinion.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I were looking for something nice but affordable for our anniversary. We got a fantastic deal on the hotel and we were extremely impressed with the value we received for the price we paid. The hotel has a beautiful entryway and friendly staff. The decor appears new and feels modern. Our room was very clean and smelled nice. The kitchenette was clean and very convenient. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. There was no issue with noise levels. The hotel was very easy to find off of the freeway- very conveniently located. The free breakfast in the morning was way better than we expected. The advertisement for the hotel that we read before booking stated that the hotel provided juice, coffee, cold cereal and waffles. The choices that we found available in the breakfast room when we got there were much nicer than just cereal and waffles. They had scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, bacon, sausage, grits, oatmeal, cold cereal, waffles, 4 types of juice, tea, coffee, hot cocoa, fresh fruit, danishes, yogurt, and more. Even during peak breakfast times when guests were swarming the breakfast bar, trying to eat and run, the staff was very professional and efficient at meeting everyone's needs. We ended up having a late errand to run before checking out on our last day, and the manager was happy to do us the favor of extending our check out time by an hour. The staff was also very helpful in recommending quality, local restaurants and businesses. They were a life saver when it came to retrieving the laptop we forgot in our room as well! (We didn't realize we had forgotten it until we were all the way home!) We were pleased in every way with our stay and will definitely be repeat customers!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear JTD3883,

All I can say is WOW! What an awesome review! I am pleased that you found our location to be Top Notch. At La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston it's our goal to ensure that every guest is 100% Satisfied. We thrive in the fact that we go above and beyond our competitors in Customer Service. Our housekeeping dept is the Heart of the hotel. These ladies know what it takes to maintain and clean our rooms. Let me say THANKS! for the review and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is amazing!! Beautiful inside and out.. great customer service (summer). She made us feel as if we were at home. anything we needed she made sure we had.. great employee to have!! Breakfest was great, hot tube was great.. overall this is the perfect place to stay at!! Kuddos to yall..

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank luckymeheart
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Luckymeheart:
Thanks for such an awesome review! La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston takes pride in our facility and the Outstanding Customer Service we provide. Summer is one of my Shining Stars. She is constantly getting mentioned in reviews or compliments about our hotel.
I am also pleased that you recognized that our breakfast is great. We go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a variety of things to choose from. Again, thanks for taking the time to post a review about La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston. We look forward to assisting you in your next ventures to Livingston.

Best Regards,

lq6214agm@laquinta.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Livingston
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Livingston
Motel 6 Livingston TX
Motel 6 Livingston TX
#4 of 6 in Livingston
Northshore RV Resort on Lake Livingston

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston? Share your experiences!