“Refreshing”

Motel 6 Livingston TX
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Livingston
“Refreshing”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My wife & I stayed two nights at Super 8 in Livingston,Was greeted by Jessica,She was an amazing person that left a great impression on us,Thank you Jessica for the extra attention,we will most certainly be back.

• Stayed August 2013
rkpatelLivingston, General Manager at Motel 6 Livingston TX, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Oilfield79

I am pleased to see that Jessica left an impression on you and your wife. We are very lucky to have such a valuable employee. I have showed Jessica your review and she was very pleased. We do look forward to your return stay with us.

RK Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Waco, Texas
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Seems to be an older hotel, but its clean, and the staff was friendly. Had some issues with the WiFi, but Stacy was really nice and helped me out! Great value, its clean, and the bed was super comfy. The breakfast was awesome. You can make your own "Texas" waffles, and they are HUGE. If I had to go back to Livingston any time soon, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Amanda,

Thank you for such nice words about our hotel. We know time is valuable and it means a lot to us that you took time out of your day to place a review. Although we are an older hotel, we do take steps to ensure our guest have a relaxing, comfortable stay which do include property renovations and clean rooms. I am pleased to hear that Stacy was able to help with the wifi issue. We do hope that you stay with us again when back in the area.

Uster, Switzerland
Reviewed July 26, 2013

When in Livingston, I always stay at the Super 8. The rooms are comfortable and clean, everything works, the pool is clean too, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Great service for a good price!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
rkpatelLivingston, General Manager at Motel 6 Livingston TX, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Kurt,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy travels to write such a nice review about your stay with us. We try to ensure that all guest have an enjoyable stay. I am so thankful that we have such a great staff that take the time and effort to be pleasing to all of our guest.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Was greeted by Cindy when we arrived at noon; 3 hours before allotted check in. Cindy jumped through hoops to put my husband in a room when we arrived. Our room was very fresh and cleaned thoroughly. The breakfast was fresh with a variety of items to choose from. Once again was greeted by Cindy with a smile on her face and made our breakfast feel like we were sharing it with a friend. The price was perfect. Only wish we could head north directly from the hotel without having to drive around the service rd. We will stay there again next time we need to come to town.

• Stayed May 2013
rkpatelLivingston, General Manager at Motel 6 Livingston TX, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear EdnMelWills,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write such a glowing review about our property. I am so glad to hear that Cindi was able to work it so you and your husband could have an early check-in. She always has a smile and kind words for all our guests, and I am so pleased she made your stay even more enjoyable. We do all that is possible to make our guest feel at home and have a clean and comfortable place to rest. We do hope you will consider staying with us again.
Killeen, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've stayed in many hotels and I must rate this as one of the "BEST" ever!!! Had to travel in order to visit a family member at Polunsky Unit..We arrived early because of the time constraints we were under. Cindi, who was working at Front Desk went above and beyond what was expected to get us checked early so that my family was able to arrive at our destiny on time...She was exceptional...friendly...and cheerful!!!! Our room was very clean and smelled wonderful! The children enjoyed the sparkling clean swimming pool that evening. The beds were so comfortable, that we overslept and didn't get to try breakfast, but the dining area was very nice and clean! Definetely have breakfast on our next stay!!! Staff members were friendly, even offering information on great restaraunts close by!! Many places to eat right near hotel including McDonald's and Popeyes (for the grandchildren) in walking distance.. We recieved 5 Star treatment and a great price!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Pat073062,

Thank you for such kind words about our facility. I am so pleased that you feel our hotel is OUTSTANDING. Myself and my staff work very hard to insure that all our guest experience a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I have showed Cindi this review and she immediately knew who your were. She stated that it was a pleasure working to get you and the kids in the room so you could make your appointment. It is an honor to know that my staff was able to assist you with different food choices. We do hope that you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the near future.
RK Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Livingston
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Livingston
La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston
Hampton Inn Livingston
Hampton Inn Livingston
#5 of 6 in Livingston
Holiday Inn Express Livingston
Northshore RV Resort on Lake Livingston

Been to Motel 6 Livingston TX? Share your experiences!