“The lobby was more appealing than I expected but the price...”

Motel 6 Livingston TX
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Livingston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tillsonburg
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This hotel was home to many construction workers and one dog that sounded big.
This was a last minute stop and was not worth the money that was charged.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

rkpatelLivingston, General Manager at Motel 6 Livingston TX, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Linda,
I am sorry that you feel your stay was not worth the cost. We do attempt to accommodate all that are looking for lodging, and we are a pet friendly hotel. As soon as we received complaints about the dog disrupting other guest, we took action and requested that the dog be removed. We strive to comfort of all guests and hope that you will give us the opportunity again to accommodate you and your family.

Tyler, Texas
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Our Company travels all over Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas where ever the work is needed. Our Company does work for Schools, hospitals, restaurants, banks & retailers. I have never delt with friendlier, nicer, people. They have gone above and beyond to accomodate our Company and Crews and put up with our schedules changing daily, due to the weather. I would recommend Super 8 Livingston to anyone I know.
They make you feel at home, and they make me feel like I am part of the family.
Thank You Super 8 Livingston for making my life easier.
Debbie H

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
rkpatelLivingston, Manager at Motel 6 Livingston TX, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Debbie,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a wonderful review about our Hotel. We understand when a company such as yours sends crews out to various locations, they are away from their home and family and that is why we strive to accommodate our guest as much as possible. We thank you for your business and look forward to your stays with us.

Manager
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I arrived at the hotel, exhausted. I'd had a horrible couple days and was worried about the 23 hour drive I still had remaining the following day. I was traveling by myself for the first time and the winter storm Rocky was causing problems on the road. I was having a major panic attack.

When I approached the front desk Cindi smiled and asked me how I was. That was all it took for me to start crying. I'd pretty much reached my breaking point for the day. She was sooo nice and offered to have me come back and watch "The Bachelor" with her at the front desk. She was doing everything she could to make me feel comfortable and at home. I hope I have Cindi's name correct. She was very nice - just what a business owner would want in an employee.

I will definitely stop at a Super 8 again next time I'm traveling. However, I will never drive that far by myself again!!

I hope you get to read this Cindi. You made my day and I was feeling pretty stressed. Thank you so much - I'm sending you a hug.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
rkpatelLivingston, Manager at Motel 6 Livingston TX, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Debbie,

Let me first say that we are thankful that you made it home safe and sound. It pleases me to know that Cindi made your day and was able to make you put your nerves at ease. I have shown your review to Cindi the kind words you have said about her, she immediately got a smile on her face and said “I am glad she made it home”.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write this review, and we do look forward to having you stay with us again.

Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Livingston
Livingston Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Livingston
#5 of 6 in Livingston
Holiday Inn Express Livingston
Northshore RV Resort on Lake Livingston

Been to Motel 6 Livingston TX? Share your experiences!