“Nice place!”

Best Western Littlefield Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Littlefield
Reviewed July 10, 2012

After reading all the reviews for the Lubbock hotels, we decided to stop in Littlefield and check out the Best Western. The gentleman at night was very friendly and helpful! Our whole family was accommodated. The morning desk clerk was having a really bad day (she did breakfast & check out I guess). Breakfast was outstanding! Lots to chose from. :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Best Western Littlefield Inn & Suites

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I am so glad that there is a nice hotel in this area to stop on my way from to Austin from Colorado. It can be a dreary drive through rural west Texas until you get to Lubbock . The hotel is pet friendly these days as me and my chihuahua were very comfortable with an affordable pet fee and no deposit. They only charge you if you ruin or steal something. You can tell the staff and management are very attentive when it comes to cleanliness. I feel comfortable here at this quiet hotel. The front desk staff is helpful and friendly. Will definitely return and recommend !

Room Tip: opt for a king room the beds are terrific!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2010

This is a relatively new hotel and was very nice. The staff was friendly.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2009

Walked into lobby and saw sign that said, "No Pets" and since I was travelling with a dog I started to walk out. Then front desk clerk asked me why I was leaving and when I explained she told me that they would take pets. Needless to say I asked why the sign was there and she said, "A lot of our guests don't want pets and so we just put a sign there - we need guests." Then this crazy negotiation took place about a pet deposit and the owner (an Indian woman at the other end of the phone) asked for $150. I thought she was joking as this was the highest I have ever seen in the US - including Manhattan. Then they wanted to negotiate some more - and I just left.

Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
3  Thank bluemouse

Been to Best Western Littlefield Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!