“The best for BBQ”

Natty Flat Smoke House
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Lipan
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We always try to stop at Natty Flats for the really great BBQ. I like the ribs and wife loves the brisket.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My wife and I recently made a trip out to Lipan, Texas for lunch at Natty Flat Smoke House. The atmosphere was fun, the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, and the food was great. I was able to cut my sliced brisket with a plastic fork, and the flavor was fantastic. We will be definitely be going back.

1  Thank StretchandCompany
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Just a tasty BBQ sandwich was what we had. Service was okay and food was good. It is an interesting place to visit.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

my family has eaten here many times and always had great food and great service, will go again!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great food, friendly service. Really nice store next door with the worldest large rocking chair out front