“Yummy BBQ, prompt service and friendly staff”
Review of Smokehouse

Smokehouse
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Lindsay
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I love Trip Advisor! You can find some pretty great places you would normally drive by without thinking about stopping. Smokehouse was a great local spot with great BBQ, friendly wait staff and we had our food pretty quickly.

There are newer reviews for Smokehouse

Reviewed June 7, 2011

I go their often and it is always very good.........

Reviewed February 19, 2011

I grew up in Memphis so needless to say I have strong opinions about good barbecue. smokehouse is hands down the best Texas style barbecue Ive had since moving to Texas. Certainly made me rethink my opinion of beef ribs and brisket.

1  Thank Leah D
Reviewed January 1, 2010

I have been eating at this place since I was probably eight years old. In the army I have been all over the place, and tasted a lot of barbecue, but this is by far the best! I do my best to make a special trip back to this place every time I come home on leave. The chopped beef, wonderful barbecue sauce, and beer battered onion rings made on site can't be compared to anywhere else!

2  Thank lightprevails
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 17, 2008

Either here or Dieters in Lindsay!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook