“Great hotel in the midst of many others.”

Hampton Inn Lindale/Tyler
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Lindale
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We spent one night this past weekend and were very impressed and pleased with the staff, amenities and overall cleanliness of the hotel. Check-in was very easy and fast. The room was very clean and the young lady at the front desk was very informative regarding finding a place to eat dinner. We do not travel I-20 too often, but, if we are ever in the Lindale area again, our first choice to spend the night will be the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Tanya W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lindale/Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your stay with us! We hope you can come back very soon! We love, love our guest and think of you as our family! Safe travel and see you soon!

Tanya Watkins

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. There were very busy checking in a big group at the front desk, but still made time to take care of us. Beds were very comfortable -- love the fresh linens and white down comforter. The breakfast area was very clean, and there was plenty to eat. We would definitely go back there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Tanya W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lindale/Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your stay with us! We are so excited that you see our hard work and my wonderful staff. They work really hard to make sure your stay is like being at home. Safe travel and please come back soon!

Thank you!
Tanya

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Very good value! Nice new beds and very clean. Staff was very friendly.
The hotel is right off of I 20 and was best value I found. The staff was very helpful with directions and telling me where stores were located.

Room Tip: I stayed on second floor and did not hear any noise from 3rd floor- well built hotel
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bob d
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I needed to get off the interstate during a recent snow and ice event- this was the closest hotel.

The lady working the front desk was very nice and helpful upon check-in and after just a few minutes I was in my room. The room was very clean and comfortable, including the bathroom. I was able to get a quiet and restful night of sleep. In the morning they didn't appear to be serving their usual breakfast, I couldn't really find anything to eat. The coffee pots were even empty. That was my only small issue but the roads were icy, it was the day after Christmas, and there didn't appear to be but a few people staying there so I just went to the McDonald's next door. Not a huge issue at all.

I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing a good night of sleep near Lindale, TX.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Alan L
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The whole stay was unpleasant. They lost our reservation The manager was short with us like we were the ones who were the inconveniance.The rooms looked like they were cleaned in a rush. Missing towels ect.. Just not what I expected from a Hampton.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Mangan_225
Tanya W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lindale/Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff, we have made a change with the Front Desk Manager you spoke with. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My room was not ready when I arrived and they offered me a similar room on 3rd floor where all smoking rooms are. It smells bad! And today, my room was only partially done - the clean towels were missing and the bed was not done. When I spoke to the manager she said they were doing the best they could. She was even surprised that I was not happy with their service...
I have stayed in so many other Hampton Inn hotels that are much more cleaner, service-oriented and guest-friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Assigned to:
Response Assignee TYRLD

Subject:
2 star review on TripAdvisor by Suro N on 12/21/12

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you felt that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments. I'm glad that you changed your mind about us and stayed with us for 7 days. Thank you for letting us show you a great stay!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I recently stayed at this property while on business in the greater Tyler, TX area. The staff were very competent, polite, professional, and attentive. When checking in I was greeted by a cheerful pleasant staff member who was training a new employee on the proper check-in process. I found their exchange on how to check guests in while checking me in to be informative. Both staff members were very professional and courteous, as well as repeatedly inquired about any needs I might have. The accommodations were clean, quiet, and comfortable. Of course, the costs for the accommodations were also very reasonable.
In following up after my stay I completed a survey outining my very positive experience and received an immediate response from management regarding my comments. This establishment has everything "on the ball'. They provide superior service and have a hotel that is easy on-easy off to I-20 and accessible to all of the greater Tyler area. This is the place to stay when in the greater Tyler TX area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lindale
Comfort Suites Lindale - North Tyler
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lindale
Best Western Lindale Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Van
Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway
Staybridge Suites Tyler University Area

Been to Hampton Inn Lindale/Tyler? Share your experiences!