“Great Location & Great Hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lindale
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lindale
Azle, Texas, United States
“Great Location & Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Our car was having issues as we were traveling March 14th, 2014. I called the La Quinta customer service number as we neared Shreveport and asked her to find me a hotel that was on our route and would let me use my points. She went through several and allowed me time to check my map/route and confirm this location in Lindale, TX would suffice for us. 1st note that the CS lady was absolutely THE BEST! She was very patient and extremely helpful. I was freaking out a little as car trouble is never fun and it was nearing night. 2nd the hotel was awesome. Very clean, staff friendly, and pool area awesome to be able to relax after a bit of stress getting there....breakfast the next morning was fine (never spectacular), but enough to get something in our bellies and off we headed home in the daylight. 3rd, The town is nice and it's close to Tyler, TX and places that are nice to visit without having to be right in the mix of the bigger town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Mountain Home, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

We frequently stay at Laquita due to the fact that they offer two room suits ( which is perfect to separate our toddlers at night to help them fall asleep) and the fact that they allow us to bring the dog and not charge extra.

This is the nicest Laquita yet. It is in a very quiet area, nice view from the rooms, very clean, indoor pool and sauna. The staff is friendly and helpful.

We are on a six day road trip with the family and this is the best sleep I've gotten so far

Stayed March 2014
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Very nice hotel employees are very nice and friendly and it's also nice that they except pets. We didn't have any problems or any issues with our stay!!! And it really has a nice view!!!! And I would recommend my family and friends!!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Fullerton, ca
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Our iPhone was stolen here by staff, and we actually were able to retrieve it via the tracking we enabled on our device. Our stolen iPhone was found inside the backpack of an EMPLOYEE AT THE LA QUINTA. I even asked the front desk multiple times if anyone found an iPhone and they said no. So the police went to the home that we located it to, which belonged to two employees of the La Quinta, and found my phone. Please beware if you choose to stay here, and keep track of your belongings! Hopefully the staff members responsible have learned their lessons.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank LuLuCor
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

We have stayed at LaQuinta Lindale for last several years on New Years Eve as close to venue that we attend at Holly Lake Ranch. Excellent hotel and value! Highly recommend this hotel if traveling thru Lindale, TX.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is a very nice clean laquinta. I don't usually eat breakfast here so this was my first. They must of been having an off day because the coffee was awful the juice from the dispenser was awful. As far as the bathrooms I have stayed here three differant times the cheapest out on the toilet seats so the plastic covering has eroded from seat revealing press wood underneath. I have seen this in three differant rooms

• Stayed December 2013
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

The Villages, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Several reviews stated that the hotel needed updating and was not clean. I found our bathroom clean and well appointed. The hotel is only four years old so I was surprised by this comment. It was a good nights rest in a comfortable room and with a comfortable bed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lindale
Comfort Suites Lindale - North Tyler
BEST WESTERN Lindale Inn
Hampton Inn Lindale/Tyler
Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Tyler

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Lindale? Share your experiences!