“The BEST stay we could ask for!!!!”

Travelers Inn and Suites Liberty
Travelers Inn and Suites Liberty
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Liberty
Denver, CO.
“The BEST stay we could ask for!!!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2010

My family and i stayed in this hotel twice the first time for almost two weeks and the second time for three days all within the month of feb. I loved the manager she was awsome. the room was beautiful and cleaned everyday. we always had plenty of towels and the beds were the most comfortable in any hotel i've ever stayed in.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
mistymaples, franchisor at Travelers Inn and Suites Liberty, responded to this review, March 28, 2011
Thank you so much, we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Texas
Reviewed November 25, 2009

I stay at this hotel every two weeks for business. They have everything I need. I have to have in room internet and the refrigerator, microwave, couch/coffee table and desk/computor chair is a plus. I have never had a problem with any of the rooms I have stayed in. The management has always been friendly and yes, the toilets have always flushed for me.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
mistymaples, Franchisor at Travelers Inn and Suites Liberty, responded to this review, March 28, 2011
We try to make everyones stay here as pleasant as possible, I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience and we look forward to your next visit here in Liberty, TX.
Dallas
Reviewed March 18, 2009

Requested smoking, given non-smoking, had to change rooms. 2nd room - remote didn't work, we had to get another, no ashtray, had to go get one and discovered toilet didn't flush, office told us "to much rain, all room same", Two hours later, toilet still not flushing, my husband (plumber), went to office to inquire about toilet was told "I said, to much rain" my husband asked for a plunger and told the man that he is a plumber and was told by management "You to many problem, you leave" , so we left and went to another nearby motel (Luxury Inn suites) with a flushing toilet, working remote and a large ashtray. Stay away from Scottish Inns and Suites.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank rllizard

Been to Travelers Inn and Suites Liberty? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelers Inn and Suites Liberty

Property: Travelers Inn and Suites Liberty
Address: 2501 Highway 90, Liberty, TX 77575-5964 (Formerly Scottish Inn & Suites Liberty)
Location: United States > Texas > Liberty
Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Liberty
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Travelers Inn and Suites Liberty 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Travelers Inn and Suites Liberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Scottish Inn & Suites Liberty Hotel Liberty