See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 25, 2016

We were two hikers, finishing a long hiking trail (Segment 4) through the Mountains. So we were tired and hungry. Joan treated us like family. Welcomed us into her home and made us feel comfortable.

She attended to our every need, from supper to breakfast. This was exactly what we needed to recharge our batteries.

Overall a great experience, and a great location. Thanks Joan :)

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Matt L
joan l, Owner at Sea Breeze Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2016

Thank you Matt for this lovely review, you are too kind!

Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon this gem late in the afternoon after hiking the trail.
Joan was all smiles and gave me a small room and made me welcome.
She is a great cook and listening to the ocean all night was perfect!
I had spent three days hiking the Waitukubuli Trail and needed a place to rest my weary bones.
I got a local meal complete with local juice.
Absolutely loved this place..

Date of stay: March 2016
1  Thank Johnathan I
joan l, Owner at Sea Breeze Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2016

Thank you Johnathan for your lovely review!
It was really nice having you stay with us. Knowing that you enjoyed your stay with us really warms my heart!
All the best.

Reviewed March 4, 2016

There are some great spots on Dominica, from the scenery to the privacy to the luxury. But no matter where we go, my husband always says, "I like Sea Breeze best." It's probably Joan's cooking, and the beach right out our window. For me it's also Castle Bruce, which no one talks about but is such a great spot on the east coast. Joey and Joan welcomed us very early on as the Sea Breeze was just getting going. Her bakes are amazing, and she knows about everything that grows on the island. Four years later when we came back, we were like old friends to them. It's quiet, it's local, it's great. Check it out.

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank Kafookie

Rachel darling we love you and Rob! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. Serving you guys is our delight and we always enjoy your visits.

All the best!

Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

We just hiked a segment of the Waitukubuli Trail. Joan provided a warm welcome and has a warm heart. It was a clean place, great view and sounds of the waves crashing provided a great atmosphere. Joan cooked up a great breakfast to start our next day. Will come back again on my next visit.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your review! We do appreciate that you took the time to write one. Serving you was our delight. We look forward to your next visit!

All the best!

Reviewed October 11, 2015

I loved my stay at Sea Breeze...... I stayed for a week there and wished it could have been for longer. Joan (owner) and her family were so hospitable and provided a wonderful transfer service which I really appreciated, especially at the start of my holiday there. Each morning, I was blessed with an uninterrupted and glorious view of the Atlantic Sea which was literally metres away. My room was large and equipped with all essential amenities. I so enjoyed the nourishing breakfasts prepared by Joan. The location of Sea Breeze was close to the main bus route into town. I definitely would stay at Sea Breeze again. I felt totally restored.........

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ruthie63
joan l, Owner at Sea Breeze Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2015

Thank you for your review Ruthie! What a pleasure it was to have you. It pleases us greatly that you enjoyed your vacation.