See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2015

We usually get very good service at LA QUINTA but not this time, their internet info about an indoor pool is incorrect and whole place needs to be remodeled and cleaned. I am member of LA QUINTA rewards program but I hope I never have to stay at this one again.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 11, 2015

Don't do it! We booked a room here because it was close to family and they had a great rate.

This is undoubtedly the worst La Quinta I have ever stayed in. The room was filthy - mold in the shower and furnishings that look like they have not been changed since the 60's. It was cold, no blankets in the room. Tile floor - no bath mat. Classic plastic bathroom cups in plastic bags. The lobby was in a shape that matched the rooms. Breakfast was disturbing. This hotel was so bad that I wrote to the La Quinta hotel and told them it should not be part of their chain.

I should have known that we had a problem when we were advised at check in that we would be billed for any damage to the room. What! I've stayed at literally hundreds of hotels and never had anyone say that to me. My mistake was thinking that since I'd been happy with La Quinta hotels in other locations that I could trust the brand. Run from this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2015

Needs to hire better cleaning crew.. Rooms are repulsingly disgusting (sheets, bathroom, floor, tables..) do not stay here!! It should be woth 20 a night not 50. Makes all the other LQ look bad... Such a shame. Worst "hotel" ever stayed in...

Reviewed February 20, 2015

The young lady Diamond, was very friendly. II enjoyed my one night stay. There is a golf driving range nearby if like to hit balls. The room was comfortable...the wifi is not very strong. Other than that is is a fairly good value. It is very near DFW airport.

Room tip: The wifi is not strong on the connection...it's a convenient location if you fly in from DFW.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2015

Should have read the TripAdvisor reviews before booking at this dump. Won't let that happen again. Place is terrible dated, stinks like cigarettes, was dirty and the air conditioning didn't work. Had to change room because of no air and the next room was even worse. Cooler worked for 2 minutes before shutting down and recycling every 20 minutes. Room never did get cool. Sheets were dirty and worn out. Didn't even think about eating breakfast there. This is the worst LQ I've ever seen. Corporation should really rethink this dump, it's giving them a bad reputation. Also after complaining at the desk and asking for reduced rate or refund, manager would only credit me $10 for the night. Hot, dirty room, stinky rooms and management that didn't care. Find another hotel. No Kidding... don't stay here.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta