“Another great stay”

Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed August 29, 2010

Myself and 2 colleges were in the Dallas area for training Aug 19th thru the 21st. during our stay at the Best Western in Lewisville we were greeted every morning and offered a nice hot breakfast to start our day. After returning to the hotel in the evening we would be greeted once again by the courteous staff at the front desk a smile and offers to assist in picking a dinner location at the many local eateries that are located nearby. Our rooms were always clean and the hotel is very well maintained. I look forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed July 27, 2010

I don't know when I have been so impressed with a hotel and it's management. I was lucky enough to meet Chris, General Manager of this hotel upon check-in. I commented on the newness of this hotel-turned out it was 11 years old! I thought it was only 1-2 yrs old. It was fresh, clean and well maintained. The breakfast was a hot breakfast of eggs and meat, along with the usual continental fare. Very easy to find, directly off the interstate exit. Thanks, Chris for restoring my faith in customer service.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2010

After staying at a suite in this hotel off and on for the past 3 months (for a total of 25 days), I can absolutely say that everything about this hotel is top notch. The breakfast in the morning is terrific as well as the service, the housekeeping, the management, the facilty, the rate, everything and everyone is amazing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. They truly do treat you as if you are family when you stay here. Plus, my family and I will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2010

During our drive home to Kansas from Galveston, we decided to stay the night in a hotel before driving the rest of the way home. We found it VERY difficult to find a hotel that would accomodate our family of 5, including our children ages 17, 12, and 10. We tried two other hotels which wanted to give us a room with two double beds--no sofa sleeper or roll-away bed. There was NO way we could cram into two double beds. When we arrived at Best Western, I pleaded our case to the clerk at the front desk. He went above and beyond to make sure that we had a room to fit our needs. The room was clean, large and most importantly, we all had a place to sleep! Breakfast the next morning was very yummy with lots of choices. Two thumbs up. THANK YOU!!!!

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I tried several hotels in the area. I found the staff at Best Western to be very accomodating, especially chris and farhar. They went out of their way to be helpful in meeting my needs.The room was clean, the cable tv had a lot of channels, the breakfast was appetizing and there is a convenience store across the street. Since it is off the freeway, it is less than a mile from a mall, restaurants and a grocery store. I would defineitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2010

My second time staying at this Best Western, and both times my expectactions were exceeded!! Hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable, and has a great friendly staff of people working there.....What a great find!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Easy access to the MetroPlex/Airport
Staff professional, rooms clean, bed perfect Makes this business trip a lot eaiser!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business