“Great Stay”

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Pflugerville, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had a fine stay at the Best Western Lewisville, TX. We started with a fine experience with the staff who helped us with all our questions. Our room was large as was the TV. The internet was strong. The bed was very comfortable and gave us a great nights sleep. It was very quiet. The morning brought a very good breakfast with many choices of eggs, potatoes, meats, breakfast tacos along with pancakes and waffles and homemade muffins. Best free breakfast we have had at any hotel. We will return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisPatel, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to share your recent stay details in this review. I am glad that you enjoyed many of the features of our hotel like large rooms, high speed Internet and freshly prepared items on our hot breakfast. I will be sure to share the kind comments with my team and know they will truly appreciate them. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Polish first
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This Best Western Plus is one of the best hotels i use. For the past 8 years I have stayed at this hotel 3 times a year. My stays have always been excellent and the overall service provided by the hotel staff has always been positive. The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are always clean and the free breakfast food is always fresh. Both the lobby area and extior of the hotel is very clean. The location of the hotel is excellent, it's right off Highway I-35 on Corporate Drive and there are plenty of restaurants available within 1/4 mile from the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
ChrisPatel, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experiences. I appreciate your regular business for staying with us over the years. We are glad to see you’ve had a positive experience each time. I will be sure to share the kind comments with my team and know they will truly appreciate them. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.
Lamesa
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is not a luxury hotel but I give it a 5 rating because the combination of it's very affordable price, large room, courteous and professional staff, cleanliness...and the kickers - general manager and absolutely super breakfast, make it a 5.

Our room was ready for our 2pm checkin. The staff all smiled and were friendly. This is a no pets hotel but we had a service dog. They were very understanding, accommodating and helpful in situating us in a room I wanted. The room was oversized and clean with a nice, comfortable bed. I have a personal issue with the fabric used for the sheets but most folks won't care a bit (I only like high count cotton). There is no door for the hang up/closet area, just a curtain, but it's actually sort of handier than messing with a door. The grounds look good and are kept in good shape. Then the kickers; the breakfast is better than I've had in any hotel chain except those that have an in-house restaurant where you pay for it (and I've stayed at a lot). The selection of eggs, meats, potatoes, waffles (plus a little conveyor toaster maker) etc. was super. Everything was right now fresh and quantities were plentiful. I don't usually drink coffee anymore because it gives me the jitters plus motel coffee can sometimes (usually) be pretty bitter. Their mild breakfast blend was excellent and I didn't feel a thing. To top it off the general manager came to our table to make sure everything was good. Super friendly and nice. Don't find that at a Hampton.

We travel all the time and I am very picky about where I stay, have high expectations and lots of other things. After using Best Western's lots in the 70's and early 80's I quit using them because their quality dropped significantly and I haven't stayed in one in decades. I chose this one because of the high ratings on Tripadvisor and the proximity to my son's house. I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. Again, this is not a luxury hotel and does not have all the expensive appointments, robes layed out and beds turned down....but then again, it's not $350-500 per night. My wallet appreciates that. Also, it is close to many eateries with a Chili's and El Fenix mexican restaurant just outside the parking area. If you are in the area you might give it a try; it's more than you expect.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I am glad to have made your stay a comfortable and relaxing one. We are always available to help guests with special needs. Our breakfast is always a top priority. I can tell how it made a positive impact on your stay with us. Thanks for taking time to let others know about your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay in Lewisville
Clifton
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have stayed at several locations in the Lewisville area on business. Once I experienced Best Western Plus, there was no need to go anywhere else! The Management and Staff go out of their way to ensure you have everything you need. The large TV, comfortable bed and pillows, and spacious rooms make your relaxing time enjoyable. I normally skip breakfast and I wake up early to make sure I have time to eat the delicious variety of eggs, biscuits, sausage, gravy, pancakes, all types of juice, the list goes on. This Hotel is also conveniently located near restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. I recommend for anyone to visit this hotel for a great experience!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for your great review of our hotel! We are glad to have you as a frequent guest.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We has used this hotel many times it is also a pleasant stay! They have a full cooked breakfast with Starbucks coffee. The staff a very helpful and accommodating. The hotel is an easy on , easy off of Hwy 35. There are many nice places to eat and a mall is very near by as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ChrisPatel, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you so much for being a loyal guest, we value you and greatly appreciate always being able to host you. I am glad you enjoyed our complimantary hot breakfast with Starbucks coffee. We know you have many choses when booking a hotel room, and we want to make sure you get the best value. We are fortuanate to be in an area where we are close to the interstate, restaurants, mall and much much more. Thanks again and we hope to see you next time!
Pine Bluffs
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Very comfortable beds and I loved the pillows! The breakfast was amazing with waffles, biscuits and sausage, breakfast burritos, bacon and eggs. It was the best breakfast in a hotel I have ever had. The front desk was always very friendly and helpful and it was very clean.

Room Tip: Our favorite room was the double queen beds. Very comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank Dwayne and Chau... A
Thank you so much for staying with us, we are happy you enjoyed it here! I will be sure to share these comments with the rest of my team as well has our breakfast hostess. On of our best feature is our complimantary hot breakfast buffet. Our breakfast menu includeds freshly prepared eggs, breakfast burritos, meat items, waffles, fresh baked pastries, and last the best item Starbucks coffee. It is our pleasure serving each and every guest. Thanks again and we look forward to hosting your next trip to the area.
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

This was a good hotel, then they upgraded to plus, now it's a great hotel, and very reasonable rate. It had been a few years since my last stay, and I was pleasantly surprised when I re-visited and they had upgraded to a plus. All new flat screen tv's, new fixtures, and new carpets. Very nice upgrades, and very little price increase. Very very pleased and will be visiting again for sure. JJ dsi

• Stayed August 2013
ChrisPatel, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thanks JJ! We are glad to see that our upgrades have made a positive impact on your stays with us. Looking forward to a long relationship with you and your colleagues.