Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville
Agoda.com
$84
$103
Hotels.com
All reviewsbusiness staygreat hotelwithin walking distancerecommend this hotelgreat staffbreakfast buffeta great staycookiesthe hotel stafffront desk staffclean roomsthe entire staffenjoyed my staydfw airportconvenient locationparking lothgi
Reviewed July 31, 2009

If you are looking for a five star venue for your event the Hilton Garden Inn in Lewisville is the place. The Catering Manager and staff are wonderful to work with and give 110% to make sure every detail big and small was perfect! Thank you for creating such a wonderful environment for us and our guest!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2015

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback!

We will be sharing your feedback with the team and want to thank you for your loyalty and business.

Reviewed July 30, 2009

We had my daughters wedding reception at the Hilton Garden Inn Lewisville, it was the best ever. The staff especially the Catering Manager Hilda was great, she made sure that everything we needed was taken care of and worked with me for months to make sure that my daughter got the wedding of her dreams. They also handled a large out of town group for us and everyone said the accomodations were great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is having an event or just needs a great place to stay overnight.

• Stayed: June 2009
Kevin C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2015

Reviewed July 19, 2009

the catering and setup manager was extremely rude!!! went to a wedding and the room setup manager showed anger to the guests. I would not recommend it

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback! I apologize for the falling short with our catering department.

Reviewed April 21, 2009

The rooms have bed bugs. After one night beg bugs bites were all over my body. My trip was awful because of my body itching from the bed bugs at this hotel. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN AND CHILDREN.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business

We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. The problems you mentioned were brought to the attention of our housekeeping department and have been addressed. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of our hotel, there is no excuse for it. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused.

Reviewed November 5, 2008

New hotel and clean rooms. Very friendly and attentive staff. Good location close to shops and the highway. The breakfast buffet was great. A good selection of food and not too expensive ($10 but I think that the hotel also offers a room rate with breakfast included that is cheaper).

Stayed: October 2008