“Tex mex with options”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Tex mex with options”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I was looking forward to some "real tex mex" while in Frisco. The salsa is very tomato based--- more like a pasta sauce. I had shrimp tacos for my lunch--- they aren't joking around with the cheese. Lots of cheese and the tortillas were drenched in oil. I was short on time and went for dinner for spinach enchiladas. They were good and I specifically asked for no cheese (a great decision!) I tried the fried ice cream for dessert --- it has no flavor other than fried.
The servers are very nice and responsive.

Lewisville, Texas, United States
“My favorite all time Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I absolutely love the chips and salsa and my record is 4 cups of salsa at one sitting. I love the chicken enchiladas but everything here is wonderful.

Visited December 2012
Denton, Texas
“AWFUL TO-GO SERVICE”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I work in the area and regularly have lunch at Cristina's with my coworkers. Today, not having time to go out for lunch, I had a coworker pick me up an order of queso while she was on lunch. I called in my order. They said it would be ready in 10 minutes. She waited for 20 minutes in the restaurant before the food was given to her. Then she was charged extra for chips. How are chips not included with a queso order? Especially since with a to-go order you don't even get chip refills. This experiencewill cause us not to return to this restaurant. I usually do not complain, but this was a major inconvenience to her and I do not see why I should pay 8.50 for queso & chips when I could get an entire meal for this price.

• Visited January 2013
Las Colinas
“Good Standby”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The service is quick. The menu is fairly cheap. The food is pretty good. It's our go-to if we can't decide where to go. We've never had bad service.

• Visited August 2012
Lewisville, Texas
“Date night go to”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I moved to Texas from Chicago, discovered Cristina's and have been going there for date night every month since 1999. My absolute favorite meal is the Pescado el moho de a ho. (my spelling may be off)/ The wait staff is friendly, the restaurant is clean, the price is reasonable and the portion is plentiful.

Visited October 2012