“Wonderful home-style cooking for VERY reasonable prices!”
Review of Mill Street Cafe

Mill Street Cafe
Ranked #6 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Lewisville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was so happy to find this family owned cafe. I took my veteran father there for breakfast and we both had coffee and a full breakfast for only $10. The food was great, our waitress (who was the owner) was very attentive and made us feel "at-home", and the food was delicious. It was a true delight to visit and I would recommend anyone looking for an alternative to Ihop, Denny's or Waffle House to visit this great cafe.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great food, served fast, with a smile. I've been there for a working breakfast with my office (group of 9) as well as my wife for lunch. Both times walked away full, happy and at an affordable price. Good people serving good food. I'll be back and I'd recommend it if you're near old Town. If you think you're hungry, get the Big Eater. Good Luck.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

If you are looking for a low-key breakfast or lunch spot with HIGH QUALITY food and reasonable prices, look no further than the Mill Street Cafe. They are open 6 am to 2 pm M-F and 7 am to 2 pm Sat-Sun. The owner, Pete, makes just about everything from scratch. Try the Huevos Rancheros with homemade red sauce for breakfast. They make their own chorizo! And, the hamburgers are absolutely delicious. This place is an absolute gem! I went to culinary school and am ultra picky about my food...I can say I and have absolutely loved every bite at the Mill Street Cafe!

1  Thank Kelley515_TX
Reviewed June 8, 2012

This place is under new management since March 2012 and it is wonderful. It is cleaner and the food is better. The prices can't be beat and the servings are huge! They have a wonderful build your own breakfast that is so cheap and yummy. Best bisquits and gravy anywhere! Some of the lunch entrees have a mexican flair and are really wonderful. Service has been great. Attentive without being stiffling. Give it a try - you won't be sorry!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

This past Friday, we were driving by Mill St. in Lewisville, Tx. and discovered this great place. We ordered Arrachera, let me tell you, this is the first time in my life I've had this meat. It is just the best cut of meat out there, soo tender and juicy! Can't wait to go back.
My wife ordered chicken fried steak, she liked it soo much that she finished it all off.
The place is really clean. None smoking, witch is great.
Wait staff was ok, nothing to brag about.
We'll go back there soon.