“Frequent Visitors!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is usually the OG we go to 3 - 4 times a month because my 4 yr old loves OG! The waitstaff is always friendly and attentive. I was even brave enough to venture there alone with my 3 yr old and 9 month old once. As they were serving our entrees, my 3 year old was leaning over to talk to me, lost her balance, and tumbled out of her chair, hitting her head hard on the wall, and spilled drinks everywhere. Her ear piercing screams brought the restaurant to a halt. While I'm helping her, my son became upset because his sister was crying and dumped his plate in the floor trying to see what was wrong with her. The lady serving our food and our server were so good to make sure she was ok, get her a booster, clean up the messes, and checked back on her several times. It could have been the dining experience from my worst nightmares, but the staff's helpfulness kept that from happening. I was and still am thankful that the staff was so compassionate and helpful!

1  Thank Adpwil

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Food is great, service is outstanding, parking is good, easy to get to and easy to get out. My water was Luis and he was a real gem. Bathrooms were clean and so was the lobby

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant many times in the past. Food and service are consistantly good. The last time we were there my wife found a metal wing-nut in her meal after she was half-way thru eating it. The manager came to our table to comp. our meals however the thing that got us most was him saying "that could not have come from our kitchen because we don't have those kinds of items in our kitchen". Okay then maybe it came from your supplier or you loading dock but please don't make up an excuse like "we don't have things like that in our kitchen". My dinner was very good and other than the foreign metal object my wife's food was good as well however my wife refuses to eat at Olive Garden again because of her experience. Luckily she didn't bite down on it.

2  Thank Retiredat65
Reviewed June 29, 2012

they have the best breadstickks on earth... there service is great, the food is filling and the breadsticks are amazing!!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Breadsticks were cold. Sent back once and finally a different wait staff had some cooked fresh for us. She was great. Ours not so much.