“This location was dirty and full of grouches!!!”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We went to celebrate my daughter's fourth birthday on Friday 10/26. The door greeter was the only employee that smiled and spoke to us like he enjoyed his job. The rest of the employees were borderline rude barking one or two word questions and acted like it was a huge inconvenience to get my daughter the toy she wanted to purchase with her tickets from a shelf just out of reach. They also weren't very knowledgable and had to ask each other questions in order to complete our transactions. The bathroom was filthy! I walked in with my daughter and promptly told her not to touch anything! A minute or so later, I heard another mother walk in and tell her child the exact same thing!

If you are looking for a CEC type experience, try Gattitown in Frisco. It's clean, has a great buffet, better/more games for ALL ages, dining away from the gaming action so children will actually eat (they even have a theatre room), and a much better bargain! Next time we won't let her have the choice of CEC again. Very disappointing!

1  Thank Adpwil