“Plenty of Food”
Review of Logans Road House - CLOSED

Logans Road House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 25, 2012

plenty of food. No need for appys or dessert. Between the entree, side dishes, bread and peanuts, I was full.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I ordered the chili and salad lunch meal. The chili was very hearty and delicious! I couldn't even finish the bowl! It was also fast so I was able to get in and out within 45 mins.

Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Had a steak salad for lunch and it was good. Service a little slow bit it was acceptable. Laid back atmosphere with a bucket of peanuts on the table and shells on the floor.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I ordered my steak medium-rare. They served me a raw steak. I panic over the option of sending it back, for fear that the chef might be offended, and rub the meat all over his crotch before serving it to me. So I just nibbled around the bloody areas a bit, and tried to eat the side dishes. I shouldn't blame the whole franchise for my one failed experience, but hey, it's MY money!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The staff was slow and uninterested. The food was mediocre and while not cold, it was not hot.