“Steaks incredible”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

They also have an appetizer called Avacado Stack with crab meat. - to die for. A little pricey for me and I only go on special occasions

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I eat at Saltgrass regularly because of the reasonable price and the high quality food they serve. I have never been disappointed here

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We came here 2 times the week we were there. Everything we had was amazing. The sweet potato fries are killer, I couldn't get enough of them! The coronaritas are also very tasty!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Other than a Ruth Chris...Bob Chop House....or Morton's.....this place has the best steaks in this part of town.

Absolutely my favorite. Family friendly.always well kept.

Excellent steaks properly cooked to your order.

Staff are well dressed and groomed and polite.

I have never had one bad experience at this location.

Enjoy the steak !!!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

One of the most tender filets I have ever had. The atmosphere is very nice without being super upper class.