“One of my girlfriend's favorite places” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #32 of 283 Restaurants in Lewisville
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lewisville, Texas
“One of my girlfriend's favorite places”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Recently went there to eat later in the evening, not as crowded.

However, going through the storefront can be hard to navigate when it does get crowded.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Nice Texas environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Atmosphere is really nice. Service is good and dishes are ample and great tasting. Shop within restaurant has some really special finds.

Visited June 2012
Flower Mound
“Great atmosphere for the family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Large menu variety, speedy service and good iced tea

Visited July 2012
Lewisville, Texas
“Whole experience was horrible.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

First, the waiter wouldn't look at any of our guest, except my granddaughter, whom he wouldn't quit staring at. I ordered a stew, not knowing it had tomatoes in it. I asked to change it for something else, and he said okay. My veggies went back with the stew. When I FINALLY got my food, the veggies were still there....cold as ice!!! The Chicken Fried Steak was tough, and barely enough gravy on it to cover it halfway. I talked to the cashier, then the manager. She smiled, and said she was sorry. After I told her all that had happened to us, in cluding poor service, she said "Well, I'll have to ask V. (the waiter) what happened." Seriously??? I had COLD vegetables!! I could eat nothing but the meat! Everyone else was through, and I wasn't about to make them all wait while they heated my veggies, after waiting so long already. I'm 57, and I have to say this was the WORST dining experience I've EVER had!!! The only truly nice, truly concerned one was the cashier. Go somewhere else!!!!!

Visited June 2012
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

After reading a few reviews on several sites I was apprehensive to walk next door from our motel and try them. It's obviously a popular place on a Sunday, as we had to wait for 15 minutes. Our server could not have been more pleasant and helpful. My father-in-law said the fried okra was the best he's ever had. The rest of our meals were certainly acceptable. I would not be afraid to give them a try when what you need is a simply good meal.

• Visited June 2012