“almond croissant is fabulous”

La Madeleine French Bakery
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Lewisville
Cuisines: French
Boulder, Colorado
“almond croissant is fabulous”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Yes, it is a chain restaurant. I stumbled upon their almond croissant. It was fabulous topped with enough toasted, slivered almonds so that your tastebuds and mouth know that it is almonds. The almond filling is just heavenly, enough moisture to bite into without requiring a napkin. I now make a point to visit just for that almond croissant.

I've been to other La Madeleines and have not been as impressed.

The lady suggested that their chocolate almond croissant was very popular also. I'll stay away from that and just bask in the glow while enjoying that almond croissant.

• Visited November 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Warm atmosphere”
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We go there often for breakfast. They have good Hollandese sauce if it is made fresh. Recently it feels like they only sprinkle the entree with Hollandese sauce. That is my favorite part of Egg Benedicks but I have not been able to enjoy them as I used to.

Slingerlands, New York
“Comfortable and Tasty”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We met our friends and sat around a table enjoying good fellowship, good pastry and coffee. No one rushed us to leave and we felt very comfortable. I also enjoyed my French lesson!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Al M
Carrollton
“Somewhat Cafeteria style”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Good food, great French onion soup, great desserts and everything can be ordered to go.My wife likes to order the Duet Magnifique

Lewisville, Texas
“Great place for coffee and then some.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Visit this location quite often and really enjoy the variety of
items on the menue. Love the atmosphere and friendly service.

Visited August 2012