“Looooooove the food...”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #10 of 288 Restaurants in Lewisville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Description: If you’re looking for a patio, look no further. Completely gutted and remodeled in 2010, our Lewisville location sports an inside/outside bar area that anchors the best patio in the metroplex. Live Music on the Patio – Thursday nights from April to September . We do music some other times – give us a call and find out the schedule.
Dallas, Texas
“Looooooove the food...”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is a deep fried treat...the best fries and shrimp with cherry mustard dipping sauce. Nothing fancy just good ole Cajun cooking. Hubby loves the Tricky fish. Has a great atmosphere and some interesting decoration. We have been coming to Razoos for over 16 years lunch or dinner is great. It's a great place to chill with friends.

• Visited July 2012

Addison, Texas
“Good service”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Good service but food is ordinary. Casual and very noisey.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Anything on the menu is good. Drinks are the best!!

Visited April 2012
Lewisville, Texas
“Yummy!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

My husband talked me into trying it. I wasn't sure if I'd be a fan, but I'm glad I let him convince me to go. Yum!

Tucson, Arizona
“Good food. Fast but indifferent service”
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Good food and fast service but the servers have no personality. Stayed at the hotel next door and would have eaten there more but I sought better service elsewhere. Spent 20 years in the hospitality industry and was underwhelmed by service at most places.