“Unhappy with changes!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This used to be the restaurant where I could all ways count on good food and excellent service! On our last 2 visits, the food was still good but the service was not up to par. Cocktails took over 10 minutes from ordering to delivery. Salads took quite a while too. Server did not check back for status of food or refills of drinks often enough. We thought maybe just an off night the first time but second visit was even a little worse so we are done with this location.

Also the staff around hostess area were very loud discussing their after work plans, discussing customers, lack of tips, etc. very annoying to us while trying to relax and enjo dinner

Reviewed July 26, 2012

It has been a number of years since my last visit to Outback Lewisville. It was was a pleasant surprise to see that they had given the place a makeover, which was very tasteful, also now non smoking. The food as usual was excellent, to make things even better they now have an entree which combines steak and the coconut shrimp which are so delicious. The tables were a little crowded together, but I can live with that. All in all still a nice place with good food.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

It has been quite a while since I've been to Outback. First of all I do need to congratulate them on becoming a a non-smoking restaurant...Way to go!! They have done some updates trying to make it look more trendy than a theme restaurant and I like what they have done...it is a shame that they didn't space the tables out a bit more as you can feel you s sitting with the table as well next door. I always like to ask for a booth. Our server Nathan was warm attentive and you could see was going to do his best for you. We had a couple of hiccups with the order, but then we had a few variation changes and I will say the manager and Nathan were relativley on top of it to make sure we were all happy. I like to ask light on my steak seasonings, the Victoria filet was perfect, veggies perfect and sweet pot fries yummy. We did order a couple of sangrias but felt way too much ice and not enough drink. The blue cheese chopped salad...is pretty yummy. Also my mum was pleased to see them pair the sirloin steak with the coconut shrimp. Overall as I have not been in such a longtime I really enjoyed my meal...I think the value for steaks is very good!! Pay a little more attention to getting the orders correct and would have had an excellent. The place was packed a usual so remember to do call ahead seating...purr meter...content purrs

Reviewed July 8, 2012

This restaurant has been at this location for several years, and used to be one of my favs to go to for dinner, or for a to go order on my way home from work. Something has changed over the last year. The service is not what it used to be; the servers either have too many tables, or are unable to multi-task. The entree arrives right after you take a bite of your salad. Everything seems so rushed. I have stopped doing to go orders at this particular restaurant. Each time I have gotten home to find something missing- a salad or a side. Each time I call, I get an apology, and a promise to "send me something in the mail." The management just doesn't seem to understand (or care) that at the moment I am missing part of my meal, their promises mean nothing! They promise to "personally check my order" the next time I come in. It doesn't help! After spending hundreds of dollars and getting frustrated every time I go there, I have given up. I hope for their sake, things change.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

This used to be one of our favorite places to eat. The service has gone down hill the last 2 times we ate there. That was one of the big reasons we would used to go there for. They also made changes to there menu that didn't thrill me. The last few times something has been wrong with or order. On one of our last visits we decided to sit on the patio. I guess the garbage needed to be dumped. I could finish my meal due to the smell being blown our way. It was bad!