Open today: 9:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Below Expectations

Stopped by this main event having been here over a year ago and had a great time then. This is my... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2017
Rick D
Oklahoma
Fun for the whole Family!

From bowling, to laser tag, to video games, to billiards to shuffle board...you cannot go wrong if... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2017
falboc
Flower Mound, Texas

All reviews laser tag video games a lot of fun whole family mini golf bowling shuffleboard arcade
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I had a lot of fun here! There is bowling, laser tag, mini golf and an arcade! They also have a menu for food but it's not really that good.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

My family loves to go here on Monday's. We play anything unlimited everything for 10.95. Including, bowling, laser tag and arcade games. Shoes are separate. They have happy hour from 4 to 7. They also offer pool here. Drinks are fairly priced. Food is ok not great. The kids will gave a great time. You can go anytime but it gets more expensive packed on the weekends. I try and save money much as I can so Monday's are my go to days here.

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

The games are great all the way, fun and entertaining, understaffed for a Friday night.

The food on the other hand was absolutely not good at all, hamburgers were burnt and orders were not done as we specifically ordered it.

It's a good place to take the young family to have fun

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Was in town for a couple nights and we were looking for something to do. We read reviews and had mixed expectations but decided to go anyway. We were glad that we did. This is a nice place. Keep in mind that we came on a Tuesday evening. There were no crowds and even though we didn't eat, the service was friendly. You pay for bowling by the hour and it isn't expensive. We managed to get 3 games in. We didn't care for the music but it wasn't too loud and we were able to ignore it. We had no issue with our lane. We didn't go to any other area of the place so we can't speak on the pool or arcade. If we come back to town we may visit again.

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

We went on a monday when they had the monday special they had unlimited bowling , pool , Lazer tag, mini golf. In total it was $75 for 4 people you can't beat that special ! Plus it wasn't packed like I thought it was going to be so I think Monday is the best day to go. Excellent experience.