Open today: 9:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Below Expectations

Reviewed November 11, 2017
Rick D
Oklahoma
Fun for the whole Family!

Reviewed September 6, 2017
falboc
Flower Mound, Texas

All reviews laser tag video games a lot of fun whole family mini golf bowling shuffleboard arcade
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Stopped by this main event having been here over a year ago and had a great time then. This is my 4th or 5th Main Event I have visited. They had issues with machines not giving proper credit and the Ice-ball machines were not scoring any tickets on over 1/2 my games and I have attached pictures. Ice-ball will award tickets when you break high score, I usually hit this at least 1-2 times a visit. The machine here shows you must score 426000 to win 840 tickets, only problem is max score you can get is 90000 10000 x 9 balls so I made manager aware of issue and was barely acknowledged and no offer to rectify situation. had Friends with me who had issues with other machine as well. Food was great as usual but going in here for a quick lunch was not one of my best ideas. We had to hunt for someone to place our order and paying for meal after we were done. other issue was finding employees for assistance with machines or redemption center I think that they are not geared up for much business at lunch time. Evenings are probably better time to visit, this was my 1st lunch time visit and all other locations visits were evening/late evening.

Main E, Guest Relations Manager at Main Event Entertainment, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Hey Rick! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some very valuable feedback. We will share this with our team in Lewisville and look forward to having you stop by again.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

From bowling, to laser tag, to video games, to billiards to shuffle board...you cannot go wrong if trying to find a place the whole family can have a good time. Not too expensive, but is typically very crowded. If your looking for a place to take the family out for a day of fun, Main Event is the place!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

If you can't find something fun to do here, there is something wrong with you.

Bowling, pool, shuffleboard, arcades, adult bar, pizza, laser tag,and huge TV's.

They have team building activities, lock
In's, business meeting rooms and more

Have Fun
Captain FB

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I had a lot of fun here! There is bowling, laser tag, mini golf and an arcade! They also have a menu for food but it's not really that good.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

My family loves to go here on Monday's. We play anything unlimited everything for 10.95. Including, bowling, laser tag and arcade games. Shoes are separate. They have happy hour from 4 to 7. They also offer pool here. Drinks are fairly priced. Food is ok not great. The kids will gave a great time. You can go anytime but it gets more expensive packed on the weekends. I try and save money much as I can so Monday's are my go to days here.

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

The games are great all the way, fun and entertaining, understaffed for a Friday night.

The food on the other hand was absolutely not good at all, hamburgers were burnt and orders were not done as we specifically ordered it.

It's a good place to take the young family to have fun

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Was in town for a couple nights and we were looking for something to do. We read reviews and had mixed expectations but decided to go anyway. We were glad that we did. This is a nice place. Keep in mind that we came on a Tuesday evening. There were no crowds and even though we didn't eat, the service was friendly. You pay for bowling by the hour and it isn't expensive. We managed to get 3 games in. We didn't care for the music but it wasn't too loud and we were able to ignore it. We had no issue with our lane. We didn't go to any other area of the place so we can't speak on the pool or arcade. If we come back to town we may visit again.

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

We went on a monday when they had the monday special they had unlimited bowling , pool , Lazer tag, mini golf. In total it was $75 for 4 people you can't beat that special ! Plus it wasn't packed like I thought it was going to be so I think Monday is the best day to go. Excellent experience.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

Admittedly I have not bowled in 20-25 years ... so my image of a bowling alley is something out of the 1980's when 80% of the building was devoted to bowling lanes and 20% devoted to pool tables, a bar, and maybe a PacMan video game or two. Also in an era where bowlers knew and followed bowling etiquette.

Not going to happen here and now.

This place had music blaring, multi-color lights on the pins, videos on mega sized screens above each lane, adults who had no clue as to etiquette and unrestrained children walking across bowling lanes. Previous bowlers on our lanes didn't have the sense to remove their bowling balls or their trash. We had to ask the understaffed staff twice to assist.

Next time I bowl we will find an "old-fashioned" alley that appeal to bowlers, not sensory deprived rude people.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Very good gaming options. Known for its bowling alley and pool table. We've played pool extensively here and it's amazing. The maintenance is really good. Folks at the counter are a little less responsive and in off-peak hours you need to go around to find them. The price is quite high - for both, pool and bowling - and if you're not in a large group, it's not so much affordable. However, for pool, it's free at specific times from Sunday to Thursday, so that's a great deal. The air hockey is great. There are many other games, which we weren't familiar with.
The video games, a little inside, are pretty good, although some of them lack clear instructions.
Overall, a nice place to hang around and have some fun time with your friends.