“Great food as usual!”

Rusty Beagle Sports Grill
Ranked #21 of 287 Restaurants in Lewisville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food as usual!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Every time we are in Lewisville we head straight here for lunch! The food is fantastic. Clearly they use high quality ingredients. Awesome neighborhood eatery!

• Visited November 2013

“Groupon got me in the door...”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I bought a groupon since it was so close to my house. I took a friend for lunch not expecting much. This hole in the wall bar/restaurant is worth going. The staff was extremely friendly. You could tell there were many regulars in there that the staff enjoyed making them feel at home. However, they made us feel the same way. We ordered fried pickles for an appetizer. They were ok. When my burger came out...wow! First it was huge, so bring an appetite. I had the darvish burger. It really intrigued me and turned out delicious!!! Plus they allow you to chose sweet potato fries as your side. Yummy! My friend had a spicy chicken sandwich, I think. He cleaned his plate. So all in all, great service, great food, great place.

• Visited August 2013
Flower Mound, Texas
“Good staff, great bar food, casual place.”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We've been here a few times and have not had a bad experience. They have a dozen different burgers on their menu and, between my wife, sons and me, we've had half of them. Bar none, they were all great, as good as any that I've had. Drink prices are fair enough.

The reason I did not give this 5 is that it's a burger restaurant so can't bring myself to give this the same rating as a top flight steak restaurant, but for a casual burger/beer place, it's as good as it gets.

• Visited July 2013
“Great casual sports bar & grill!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stopped in for a drink. Bartender was great, lots of TVs, great menu. Kid friendly as well. Nice casual place with great atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013