“Bad service”

Taco Cabana
Ranked #209 of 299 Restaurants in Lewisville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Let me first say Taco Cabana is one of my favorite late night spots to eat. On Friday I went thru the drive thru and TRIED to order. It was a young hispanic kid who could not understand my english. So I pulled to the window and this kid still could not understand what I was trying to say. I had a coupon that was two can dine for $9.99 and I wanted two additional orders of nachos. He couldnt understand that I wanted what was on the coupon and two additional orders. So he gets an older hispanic guy, and I had the same problem. My coupon said valid thru 4-8-13. He said I cannot take this coupon cause it says 4-8 (it was 4-5). So I go round and round with him, and i'm like just cancel my order. I was heated. So finally a young lady came to the window, explained in spanish what I needed and she got me taken care of.