“Best Jalapeños EVER!!!!!”

Fat Cow BBQ
Ranked #11 of 294 Restaurants in Lewisville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This will become a staple in my travel stops. It is small and only a handful of tables but the food and service is exceptional! Would highly recommend for anyone anytime - the BBQ is great but you must try a Jalapeño - wrapped up HEAVEN! Thanks

There are newer reviews for Fat Cow BBQ

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My family was driving home from church ,and my dad wanted to try something different. We pulled in the parking lot
of Fat Cow Bqq to decide what we were gonna eat. Then my dad said "Hey let's try Fat Cow" we all agreed. So we got out and walked over to Fat Cow. My family loved the food and everything about this place. So we have now my dad ,and I come here about everyday or every 3 days. So if you want a Fabulous place to eat come here ......now.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Good barbeque meat, meh sides. Environment neither fancy nor quaint. The right place if it's on your way, but Da's Good south on 1171 and Old Barn north on 407 equally worthy.

1  Thank ragwad
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We tried the chicken, brisket, and pulled pork. All were tender and delicious. BBQ has a sweet, spicy taste and very good flavor. People are VERY friendly and make you feel at home.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We ate so much that my husband is complaining his stomach hurts. The brisket, pulled pork and ribs were wonderful. The potato salad and pinto beans were excellent. It was clean and the people working were extremely friendly. We are relocating to the Dallas area so we are looking for great places to eat. We will be back. We have been to several BBQ places in the Dallas area and this one is our favorite.