“Great service close to everything”

Motel 6 Dallas - Lewisville
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were stranded in Dallas awaiting our travel trailer being repaired. This Motel 6 was just down the road from the rv repair place, close to everything needed to entertain ourselves, clean and comfortable, and great smiling service from everyone.

It is your basic room with the standard firm mattress but add in the steaming hot shower and we were comfy. Not many places allow pets but Motel 6 is great about understanding travelers who have traded their kids for animals :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 5 days between moving out of house and selling it. It was pretty good for the price I paid. Booked in advance. Room was clean but very basic. I did like the vinyl floors...no dirty carpets. Since I was there on Friday and Saturday nights it was very busy. The other nights where a lot less congested and not so many people wandering around as the weekend was. Bed was hard but at least you didn't fall or sink in the middle. Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2013

If you don't mind spartan (no fridge, m/wave, breakfast and basic cable) and WANT safety. cleanliness, comfortable beds, great, I mean great shower, comfortable vinyl floors, NO DIRTY CARPETS or heavy brocades and consistent heating/cooling, and LOW RATES next to HW35 and Coppell (all stores needed nearby). then this is for you. We travel to the area frequently and now that we've found this new looking Motel 6 it will be our "home away from home". We bring a cooler full of food anyway, to save time and money.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking pool rather than highway are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Grueber2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013

If you do not care about the smell of cigarettes, then please by all means book the hotel because you will probably like it for the price. I get that I was paying cheap rates for a budget hotel, but I cannot and will not deal with rooms that smell like cigarettes. The hotel assured me that they had non-smoking rooms and sure enough the sign on the door said non-smoking. But the fact is it reeked very bad of cigarettes. My guess is because so many hotels are smoke free, this hotel gets all the smokers and the whole building is a pack of cigarettes. So if you hate smoking like I do, there were plenty of smoke free hotels in the area for the near the same price, so book elsewhere.

Room Tip: There is no good room for non-smokers
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jcanberra
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Yes..I have stayed at this location several times. I travel for my job and find this Motel 6 to be the Best in the DFW Area. The location is convenient, safe neighborhood. The staff here are a nice as they come. Every time I check in. The woman at the front her name is Norma. Is so helpful and accommodating. On this particular trip I had to change rooms. Being the professional she is, Norma let me look at several rooms until I got the one I wanted. It just so happens I've stayed in the exact room before. The rooms are completely updated, from the walls to the floors. No carpet..I love that. The fact that they have no carpet is the main reason I love it. I travel with a service animal. They are animal and or pet friendly. There is a nice pool, and a clean laundry room on the second floor. My recommendation is if your looking for a safe, clean place, and wanna save a couple of extra bucks. Motel 6 in Lewisville is a great place!

Room Tip: I like the rooms next to the elevator, I find these rooms to be the biggest.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Good rooms for the price. We were going to six flags so it was close enough but without the high price. Just wish the beds were a little softer and bigger. And breakfast would have been nice but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We stayed there for a week. The room was always very clean. For a similar price you will not be able to find a good clean room. We are happy with the stay and will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family