Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsa small kitchen areastores and restaurantslong term staystayed heremotelmaid
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting family in the Dallas area. We loved out large our room was and the kitchen was a great plus we were able to cook and save some money by not having to eat out every night we will stay here again next year when we are back

• Stayed: September 2013
SuburbanExtendedStay, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were visiting family in Texas and the Suburban Extended Stay was a good option because they had larger rooms and a kitchenette as we have 3 young kids. When we arrived the whole hotel just felt dirty but we checked in anyway. We attempted to take the kids to the pool after the long drive but the water was cloudy and there was a handful size of hair floating around. We decided to head back to the room, watch a movie and just get the night over with. When we attempted to shower the kids the shower was very old and the hottest water we could get was luke-warm. Then .... unknown to us, the bar next door started with their live music (we were there on a Thursday). I went to the front desk to ask about the music. It was so loud in our room it was as if we were at the bar. The receptionist said that the band would stop at 10pm (though it had just started at 8:30pm). When I asked our options if they didn't (she had the look of just saying something to try to make me leave) she stated there were no other rooms available in the size we had but she did offer to move us to a one bed room for the night, which really wouldn't work. We pushed through. At 11:30 pm when our kids still could not even come close to sleeping because the band was still playing we got online, found a different hotel, packed our stuff and our kids in their PJ's back in the car and simply left. So unhappy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank keplerhouse

Dear
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the cleanliness of the pool, water temperature and service from the front desk agent.

I have shared your feedback with our staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Lewisville.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I've written a previous review in January for Suburban Extended Stay in Lewisville. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I really have no problems with this hotel. The problem I have is with the surrounding neighborhood and a goodly portion of the clientele currently staying here. Last night someone broke into my van here and stole approximately $4000.00 worth of tools. They drilled out the locks on the doors and gained entry. The security footage is dark and unclear making an identification of the thieves impossible. Lewisville has gone down hill in the last five years. This hotel now seems to accept pets and the low lives who walk their dogs just let them do their business wherever and then just leave it. Razoo's restaurant is about 30 yards from the hotel and I was awakened at about 9 pm on Thursday by the sound of a live band blasting away outside on Razoo's patio. I have been informed that legally this restaurant can make noise all they want until they close. The idiot I talked to at Razoo's said they couldn't turn it down because it was a "live" band. Won't ever be eating there again either. It's very sad because the staff here is very friendly and professional. Unfortunately the local area is lower class scum. This will be my last stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank RMichelson

Dear Mr. Michelson,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team and the City of Lewisville, We would like to apologize about the unfortunate event regarding your vehicle. We hope that you will reconsider about staying in the area.

Razoo's can legally have the band playing until a certain time. Since this has been a disturbance to our guests during the spring time, we will ensure to inform our guests about the music. We will keep it mind and check guests in rooms as far away from the restaurant as possible.

Regards,

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Have stayed at this particular hotel off and on for the last few years. It seems that many companies do their training here in the DFW area and I always seem to work out my accommodations for myself. Sam and her staff are excellent. Any problems that I have encountered have been fixed quickly and with a smile. That is not to say that there have been times with roudy guests or things beyond the management's control. I always enjoy staying there and will continue to return. For the money, I have not found a better location. Dining and shopping are close by and even within walking distance, if you want to day that.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have stayed at this Suburban Extended Stay for lengthy periods of time since 2006. I have always had great service and accommodations. At one time I used this as my base while I was building Starbucks throughout Texas. I always feel at home when I stay here. I returned today after a hiatus of a year or so and was gratified to find that this still holds true. I have read a few of the negative comments posted previously. I have traveled professionally around the country for many years and I've unfortunately found that many people do not know how to comport themselves when staying in a hotel. They think it's acceptable to let their children run wild, abuse the facilities, or make excessive noise at odd hours. Or demand frivolous amenities the hotel doesn't provide. I remember a guest here demanding they provide a swimsuit for the pool since he hadn't brought one. Prima donnas are everywhere in life. These people are petulant children. What I look for in lodgings is cleanliness and quiet. This location has always provided me with that. The shining star in management here has always been Ana Palma. She is extremely personable and professional. I had a bit of a difficulty with my room when I checked in this morning and the young lady at the desk, Amanda, was exceptional at getting it resolved and getting me settled in. This is a great place to stay for someone looking for good basic amenities and great service.

• Stayed: January 2013