“Decent motel with large room and amenities” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North

Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Texarkana, Texas
“Decent motel with large room and amenities”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

This was my first time to stay at a Suburban Extended Stay motel, and I enjoyed the experience. First of all I found it to be larger than I expected. The location is good, too, in Lewisville, close to I-35 E, without being too close to the interstate where the sound of traffic can bother you. Lewisville is a good location, on the north side of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, close to stores and restaurants, and not too far from the Dallas Fort Worth Airport. I found the check in procedure to be good, and my room was large, with a small kitchen area. My only criticism is that you have to go in the front door, which doesn't automatically open, so it's a bit awkward to get your bags in, holding the door open with one hand, and pulling your luggage behind you. That being said, I liked the Suburban Extended Stay motel, and I like the Lewisville location on Lakepointe Drive, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
SuburbanExtendedStay, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Tyler, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2010

I was invited by management to stay overnight on a free voucher. This time, the service exceeded my expectations. Every need was kindly met by Ana and her staff. I really appreciated the late check out.

The only concerns were that housekeeping is lacking in really cleaning the rooms. Basically I see where the vacuum does not reach, no attempt is made to clean those areas so dust is gathered there and candy wrappers which can be picked up by hand.

Also the pillows remained flat since my last visit. Overall 1-5 scale, I would rate this stay a 3.5. Thank you all again for the offer to earn better reviews.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

We hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2010

I stayed there for business trips for 3+ months. The owner has no clue what is going on w/customers or customer service issues. Manager in this location runs this as though its her castle and guests are her maids. Her mom and relatives work as cleaners which the upper management is not aware of. Very hard to get even a toilet paper from them.
I walked on thorns living here....POOR internet service...Was always down or very slow speed.
Would NEVER recomment this place

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank busybeedecember2010
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations. We ensured any customer service and cleaning concerns were resolved. We regret not knowing your concerns during your stay as we would had happily corrected them.

We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Lewisville.

Kind Regards,

Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2010

Stayed here for 2 weeks in July. Paid, litterally, next to nothing for the stay. For what you pay, you get what you need. the hotel is basic, clean and acts as a great "base" for your stay. The pool was also very clean and the loungers brand new. The location is great, there is plenty to do near by and bars and restaurants within walking distance.
The self service laundry room was also a massive help on a 2 week stay. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Will be staying here again in oct/nov.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

Newer hotel with very thin walls. Limited fitness center. Small pool. Housekeeping inconsistent and not that good. A little unorganized (went to 3 rooms before I got one that had been cleaned, took a week to get a frying pan). Manager seems a little burned out. Stayed there a month a told her I would probably be staying another 2-3 months. She told me I was going to have to leave because a baseball group was checking in. Dumped my problem off to an employee that had just walked in so she could resume her phone call(sounded personal). Angela was the only bright spot of the stay. Always eager to please and make sure that I was comfortable. Too bad her talents are wasted at this place.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2010

I stayed for a few nights during the weekend to have a little getaway. I enjoyed my stay so much that I will be coming back in the future. All the staff including the housekeepers were great and always smiled. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I will be recommending this hotel to all my coworkers and friends!!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo

Tyler, TX
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2008

This place was chosen due to the need for a kitchen. I booked the stay for 1 night & was sorely disappointed! The check in process was slow and I was in a rush, some equipment issue. Upon check in, the room was discovered ( I had a standard "SO CALLED" Queen "Suite") to NOT be as depicted in the photos on the website. It was small and the "kitchen" was an area that ran along the wall not a spacious area as shown online!

The AC was broken so I opened the window to discover NO SCREENS, they close at 2300 and I tried to call for help/wake up call but what do you know-NO ANSWER!! The tv remote was broken as well. I did request new pillows as the existing ones were as flat as dimes, however was told there were none.

So I say stay next door at Extended Stay America, its more up scale,offers bigger rooms and better service- I certainly will be next time!

Granted this place was clean, that was the only plus!

• Stayed February 2008
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

I apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations. Your concerns have been addressed with our staff and will ensure that our guests have a pleasant and a worry free stay at our hotel. We hope you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you with exceptional service.

Kind Regards,