“Great, Comfortable place to stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Butte, North Dakota
“Great, Comfortable place to stay”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have no complaints about this hotel. It was clean, the beds comfortable, the staff helpful, and breakfast was great!
Me and my sister, along with 15 other family members, stayed here during the FCS Football Championship game weekend (GoBison!). It was really easy to get to Toyota Stadium from here. If I need to stay in the area again, I will defiantly come back.
The continental breakfast had prepared Jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches, make your own waffles, fruit, muffins, cereal, juice, milk and coffee. It was a great spread. I was diffidently not hungry when I left in the mornings.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Our family enjoyed our stay at this Fairfield Inn. We asked for and were accommodated with connecting rooms. The kids had their space and TV and mom and dad had their space and TV. As others have stated, the hotel was clean and quiet. The folks that we spoke with were friendly and helpful. We chose this hotel primarily because of location, breakfast, and the indoor pool. The location was good for us and convenient to shopping and restaurants. We enjoyed the waffles, breakfast sandwiches, and coffee among other offerings at the complimentary breakfast. The kids enjoyed a couple of visits to the pool the first day we were there. Unfortunately, the next morning there was a "Pool Closed" sign on the door to the pool. I asked how long it would be closed and was told it would be closed a couple of hours due to chemicals being added. I thought this odd that it would be done during the stated pool open hours instead of at night when the pool was closed. It never did reopen which was disappointing for the kids. Upon further inquiry, I was told there was a broken part and they were waiting for someone to fix it. I understand things happen but we were disappointed since one of the reasons we chose this hotel was because of the indoor pool.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The hotel was a good value, good location, and quiet. The staff was also nice. I am not handicap, but I did notice the hotel really tried to cater to folks that were. The room also included a mini fridge and microwave which a lot of newer hotels seem to be doing away with. Nice flat screen tv and the free wifi was very helpful as my husband was working for our room all day.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Texarkana,Texas
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've stayed at another Fairfield Inn in the DFW area, but I must say that I much prefer this one. Why? As stated above, it has clean, quiet and affordable rooms even though it is close to Interstate 35. It is also close to the Vista Ridge Mall, great shops and restaurants. I loved, loved the fact that it was next to my favorite warehouse club where I was able to shop for Christmas goodies and buy affordable gas!
I was especially pleased that i was able to use my Marriott Rewards Points for my two night stay!

Directions from DFW Airport: Exit Airport North, Continue on 121 North (Toll Road), Exit Lake Vista Drive, Left at Lake Vista Drive, The Fairfield Inn is on the Right!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank filmbuffintexas
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Here for the weekend. Pros: free parking, very good continental breakfast, free wifi, new flat screen and the room is clean. Cons: older property, beds not so comfy and towels are hard and scratchy. It does have a fitness center and indoor pool. For the value it is a good choice.

• Stayed August 2013
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The best handicapped accessible hotel room I have stayed in. Very roomy, clean, comfortable beds. We had a variety of breakfast choices to select from during breakfast hour. Staff were friendly and courteous to my family. We were pleased with the location and the service we received.

DH, Columbus, Ga.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jeremy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hi Drucilla H! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm pleased to know our location, staff, cleanliness, and the handicap accessable room exceeded your expectations. Your friends here at the Fairfield Inn of Lewisville, TX are looking forward to your return!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We picked this hotel because of its location and convenience to everything we needed, It was part of the Marriott Family, and for the price value. One thing we didn't know in advance was that the people there are really friendly, attentive, and are generally concerned about the customer and their needs. I brought a basketball team to the area for a 4 day tournament. It is always an experience when traveling with 10 ball players and their families. We travel a lot and usually stay at a Marriott Family hotel because we can expect to have a certain level of service, amenities, and value. But the people at this hotel were awesome. Which made our stay super enjoyable. Things may break and have to be replaced but this Fairfield will never have to replace their customer service. To sum it up: Great location & Great Customer Service...

Room Tip: Rooms on the ends of the hallways are the quietest but house keeping starts on the ends as well.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jeremy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Greetings Davin D and thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm delighted to know you found our guest services and location accommodating to you and the team's needs. I can't wait to share your feedback with the crew as they too will be excited! We hope to have the chance to serve you in the future if travels permit you to our area!