“Exit I 35 for Clean, Quiet, Affordable Room plus Indoor Pool in Lewisville TX!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Texarkana,Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've stayed at another Fairfield Inn in the DFW area, but I must say that I much prefer this one. Why? As stated above, it has clean, quiet and affordable rooms even though it is close to Interstate 35. It is also close to the Vista Ridge Mall, great shops and restaurants. I loved, loved the fact that it was next to my favorite warehouse club where I was able to shop for Christmas goodies and buy affordable gas!
I was especially pleased that i was able to use my Marriott Rewards Points for my two night stay!

Directions from DFW Airport: Exit Airport North, Continue on 121 North (Toll Road), Exit Lake Vista Drive, Left at Lake Vista Drive, The Fairfield Inn is on the Right!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank filmbuffintexas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Here for the weekend. Pros: free parking, very good continental breakfast, free wifi, new flat screen and the room is clean. Cons: older property, beds not so comfy and towels are hard and scratchy. It does have a fitness center and indoor pool. For the value it is a good choice.

• Stayed August 2013
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

The best handicapped accessible hotel room I have stayed in. Very roomy, clean, comfortable beds. We had a variety of breakfast choices to select from during breakfast hour. Staff were friendly and courteous to my family. We were pleased with the location and the service we received.

DH, Columbus, Ga.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jeremy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hi Drucilla H! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm pleased to know our location, staff, cleanliness, and the handicap accessable room exceeded your expectations. Your friends here at the Fairfield Inn of Lewisville, TX are looking forward to your return!
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We picked this hotel because of its location and convenience to everything we needed, It was part of the Marriott Family, and for the price value. One thing we didn't know in advance was that the people there are really friendly, attentive, and are generally concerned about the customer and their needs. I brought a basketball team to the area for a 4 day tournament. It is always an experience when traveling with 10 ball players and their families. We travel a lot and usually stay at a Marriott Family hotel because we can expect to have a certain level of service, amenities, and value. But the people at this hotel were awesome. Which made our stay super enjoyable. Things may break and have to be replaced but this Fairfield will never have to replace their customer service. To sum it up: Great location & Great Customer Service...

Room Tip: Rooms on the ends of the hallways are the quietest but house keeping starts on the ends as well.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jeremy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Greetings Davin D and thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm delighted to know you found our guest services and location accommodating to you and the team's needs. I can't wait to share your feedback with the crew as they too will be excited! We hope to have the chance to serve you in the future if travels permit you to our area!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The room was small but clean. Hotel staff was friendly. My only complaint is we booked this hotel and not a different one because it had a hot tub, but when we went to go in it the water was freezing. We were told it was broke & wasn't going to get fixed during our stay. Huge disappointment.

• Stayed July 2013
Jeremy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hello Emcat82 and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I understand it can be frustrating when a particular amenity isn't avaliable, especially when staying with us for that reason. I'm very sorry for this and that your stay wasn't up to your expectations. We have addressed and fixed the issue. Please let me know if I can better help resolve this to your satisfaction at jeremy.robert@interstatehotels.com or 972-899-6900. It wold be my pleasure to assist you!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I checked into this hotel after a terrible night at another Hotel in the area. I've stayed in Fairfield Inns before and trusted this location would be just as nice; I was right. It felt so much like I was at home.The room was very large,comfortable and clean with a great view. The Hotel is walking distance to shopping and great restaurants. All the staff were very nice and helpful. Breakfast was great with a large variety of food to choose from. The only concern I had was the Jacuzzi water was in need of changing, but when it was brought to Jeremy's attention he had it cleaned and fresh water placed in it. I highly recommend Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisville as a great place to relax and enjoy a day in the indoor pool and Jacuzzi.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Jeremy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Hello TravellingAKA and thank you for sharing your experience of your stay! I'm happy to know you found our hotel like being at home away from home. That's our number one goal and I'll be sure to forward your kind words to our staff as they too will be excited! We look forward to your return and don't hesitate to reach out to any of your friends here at the Fairfield Inn of Lewisville, TX if needed!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here before and returned because we thought it was a good value in this area. This trip we had an additional adult with us and were disappointed on the second night of our stay. We were leaving early Tuesday morning with a u-haul to move our granddaughter to San Antonio and had difficulty sleeping because guests were talking and laughing loudly in the outside area by the pool just under our room between 2 and 3 am. We called the front desk who said they could do nothing about noise from parking lots not on hotel property. We explained this was hotel property. Certainly the pool and the doors to the outside patio should be closed at that hour. The noise quieted a bit but continued for some time after our call. I would stay here again but insist on a room away from the pool area.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jeremy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Hello Jurody and thank you for sharing a review of your stay. We appreciate your repeat business and giving us a chance to serve you! I understand it can be quite frustrating not getting a good nights rest especially when traveling the next day and for that I would like to offer a sincere apology. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can better prevent this in the future. We hope to be your hotel of choice the next time and we'll be sure to put you in a room away from our pool area.