“Tournament Trip”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Staff was very helpful, courtesy, and professional. Rooms were clean, and all facilities were in working condition. Jeremy Robert made me and my basketball team feel very comfortable and "right at home" Definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Jeremy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Greetins Coach Will! Thank you for your kind words and review of your stay! We sincerely appreciate having the opportunity to serve you and your basketball team. It brings me great satisfaction to know you all had a comfortable stay and felt at home away from home with us! Your friends at the Fairfield Inn of Lewisville Texas are looking forward to your return!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I definitely recommend Fairfield Inn Dallas Lewisville.
Better than another hotel I stayed at the same area last year.
you will have absolutely no complaints about this small hotel.
Very good service.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Jeremy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Hi Trigoly! Thank you for taking a moment to share your kind words and review of the Fairfield Inn of Lewisville, TX! It brings me great joy to know your experience was positive and our service was to your satisfaction. Your friends here are looking forward to your return and we wish you safe travels!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Had to go to for a business trip and did not know anything about area. The hotel was listed on brochure and was glad they did. Staff was very helpful from extra blankets, to maps and directions to eating places etc.. The room was great and the breakfast was real good. Always had a helpful attendant. Just like home away from home. I would definitely stay there again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Hi Marsha H and thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I'm very happy to hear that your business trip to our area turned out to be a great experience for you. I'll be sure to share your comments with our team as they too will be excited to know they helped make a positive impact on your stay. We look forward to your return at your home away from home here at the Fairfield Inn of Dallas Lewisville Texas!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I disagree with the one low review. Clean, friendly, attentive service, great value, convenient location. Front end manager Jeremy Robert remembers your name, follows up personally and plain out "gets it." I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Greetings Ms. Underwood! Thank you for your positive review of the Fairfield Inn of Lewisville Texas! I sincerely appreciate your kind words as it brings great joy to me knowing our staff, hotel, and location are all suiting to your needs. Your friends here are looking forward to your return and having the opportunity to serve you when your travels bring you back to our area!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I generally attempt to provide ratings in comparison to other hotels of similar ilk, and this Fairfield was below the 2/3 star standard of the brand. The hotel seemed to have gone out of its way to select lower quality materials in construction, which gave the place a low end feel. The breakfast was adequate but made me feel more like I was in a convenience store than at continental breakfast. While, I respect that each brand and flag provide a different level of breakfast, warming up a Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich felt more like an activity for a road trip. The room itself was passable but dated. The bed comfortable and clean. The hotel workout facilities and pool (I peeked at them but didn't use them) seemed a bit small. Ultimately, it is one of the cheaper hotels in the area for the above reasons, so it is providing the right value for the price point, but you might as well get clear focus on what that looks like...that is after all what we are looking for when we jump on TripAdvisor anyway.

Room Tip: My guess is the top floor will be quietest, no one can run on top of you that way. I was on hte top...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your stay. I regret to read about your recent experience at our hotel, and I apologize that there were some areas where we missed the mark. We have plans later this year of making updates to our hotel which include guestroom renovations, new shower heads and new lobby furniture. Please accept our apologies that what you experienced did not meet your standards or our own. I will review your comments with our team so we may find ways to make improvements. We truly hope you will consider a future stay so that we may provide you with a stay that you deserve.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

At the end of our relocation to Texas we needed a hotel for a week at a reasonable rate. This Fairfield Inn was perfect. Great location close to everything including restaurants, shopping and all the highways. Staff was exceptional in assisting us with directions to get to all the places we needed to go since were new to the area. They have a shuttle to the airport and local establishments when needed which was nice in a pinch. Room was very comfortable even for an entire week.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Greetings Jane C! We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback and sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled to know you guys had such a great stay during your moving transition and found the amenities of our area suitable to your needs. I've already shared your review with our staff as they were also excited to know they had a positive impact during your stay. We wish you the best of luck here in Texas on your new journey and we hope to be able to serve you in the future if ever needed!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The beds were comfy, my daughter enjoyed the pool, and the location was perfect, but the main reason I enjoyed my stay was the service. We checked in on a Friday evening. After putting our stuff in our room, we came down looking for a snack for my daughter. Jeremy, at the front desk, actually opened the breakfast pantry and gave her a banana and a yogurt. Also, he went above and beyond to try and find me a luggage rack.

I do have one question, and this applies to other hotels as well...Why aren't the Disney channels available? We stay at Marriott brands frequently and that is the first thing my daughter checks.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Hello KyrasMommy! Thank you for the review of your stay! We appreciate everyone's feedback and I'm glad to hear that we were able to deliver exceptional personalized service. It's our number one goal to ensure everyone's stay is as productive and pleasurable as possible, and Jeremy will be glad to hear that he made a positive impact on your stay as well. We have recently upgraded our cable service and will look into the Disney channel concern. Your friends at Fairfield Inn look forward to serving you again if your travels bring you back to Lewisville!