“Great stay!”

Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Kent, Washington
“Great stay!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Loved that this hotel had a free shuttle to/from the airport (DFW). They were very prompt when we scheduled it to leave the next day.

When we arrived we were checked in quite quickly and noticed that they had left 2 waters and a lovely hand written note to my daughter. It was quite touching.

Room was large enough for 2 persons, beds were comfy. There was plenty of room to walk around. The only complaint I would have for the room is that there was not enough bathroom counter space. We had enough toiletries and towels. Room had a fridge and microwave. When we checked out they asked if everything was great with our stay. I just happened to remember that the toilet seat had slid a little and they sent someone up to fix it right away.

When we asked about eating establishments they happened to tell us where they were and even offered to take us to a few. We declined, however we should have taken them up on the offer as the 2 that we wanted to go to were across a 10 or so lane freeway with no overpasses for walking. We had to settle for something a little closer to the hotel. Almost went to Costco which is right outside the hotel but actually went to a real restaurant and had a nice walk back to the hotel.

My only complaint for the hotel other than looking a little dated (It was very clean tho!) is that ice is only on the 1st & 3rd floors. We were on the 2nd floor, but the trade off is that we got the so called fitness center on our floor. It was the size of a hotel room with a couple of machines in it. They also had an indoor pool and jacuzzi which I did not use.

Breakfast had your usual continental items,with breakfast sandwich you could heat up. I wasn't feeling too good at breakfast so I didn't eat too much, just had a light yogurt and a bowl of cereal. Breakfast room attendant was friendly.

Room Tip: If you use a lot of ice ask for a room on the 1st or 3rd floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the review of your stay! I'm thrilled to hear that you found our shuttle service useful, and that you were also able to take advantage of some unique local restaurants in the area as well! We strive to personalize all service interactions with all of our guests, and I'm glad to hear that our personalized note made a positive impression.
We have tentative plans to renovate later this year, so I invite you to come back and see us after it is complete if your travels bring you back to Lewisville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The front desk helped me with my reservation because my administrative assistant made my reservations for the wrong city. They found my res. in central reservations and cancelled wrong one and got me into their hotel. They helped me with directions to church, gave me a bottled water, and left me a hand written letter in my room when I returned offered me their additional support due my high level of stress and sadness. Their warmth and help made me be a lot more relaxed and comforted.
Gary Cavey

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Greetings Mrs. Cavey! We sincerely appreciate your kind words and comments about our staff and your experience. I'll be sure to share this with them as they too will be excited! We take great pride in ensuring our guests are as comfortable and worry free as possible. I'm glad to see we hit the mark and we greatly appreciate you all choosing to stay with us. We hope to be able to serve you again if your travels bring you to the Lewisville area.
Missouri
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

This is a typical Fairfield Inn, showing signs of age but a great staff especially Linda who took care of the breakfast. I chose this hotel due to their free gym passes to LA Fitness next door. The hotel rooms were very clean and did not have any odor with clean bedding. I like how they use a normal blanket on the bed instead of just a thick comforter like Hampton uses.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback! I'm pleased to know you found our accomodations such as our free LA Fitness gym passes and our comfortable bedding to meet your satisfaction. I cannot wait to share your comments with our staff and Linda as well! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again if your travels bring you to the Lewisville area!
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My mother-in-law recommended this hotel when I came to visit my friend in Flower Mound during the holidays. I would have stayed at her house, but she simply did not have room. I couldn't have asked for a better alternative (Actually, I preferred being away from all the hustle and bustle of her very loud family!). This hotel is perfect and the staff is high-quality CLASS. I highly recommend this very comfortable haven to anyone. I was also delighted to learn that they are going to be updating the lobby area which is a little dated (but still very pretty and comfy). Thanks!

Room Tip: I would say just ask the front desk people...they're very friendly.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear that all of our staff was able to provide you with a wonderful experience throughout every aspect of your stay! Your comfort and feeling of 'home away from home' is exactly what we make our top priority! Please thank your mother-in-law for the recommendation, and we look forward of having the opportunity to serve you again the next time you return to Lewisville!
Mesquite, Nevada
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was my first trip to Texas and I was treated in such an excellent manor that would have me stay here if I had another opportunity. My first experience was a phone call inquiring about the hotel and shuttle service. This phone call was the entire reason of why I choose to make my reservation the staff was very polite and went out of his way to assist with all my questions. The staff was so caring and helpful that it made being away from my family easier. My great experience started with the staff at the front desk upon check in; the Halloween gift sack; the personal letter waiting for me in my room to my check out and shuttle to the DART train ride back to Love Field Airport. Thank you so much for the caring and friendly atmosphere!! It was GREAT!! CSS Manager Clarissa Larsen

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
I cannot express enough appreciation for your outstanding review! It's very rewarding to hear we were able to assist you with your traveling needs to the Dallas-Lewisville area. We strive to have each of our guests feel as comfortable as possbile to insure a productive and pleasureable stay. I'm thrilled we hit the mark and I'll be sure to share this with our staff as they too will be excited. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again upon your return to the FFI-Lewisville, TX!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The company I represent is rapidly growing. We needed a central location for Collin and Denton counties to conduct interviews. Fairfield Inn Dallas Lewisville was highly recommended for their ability to meet our needs. After our experience I must say, the staff of Fairfield Inn met all of our expectations and needs with professional and courteous service. The General Manager and his staff did an exceptional job making sure the conference room was set up with the appropriate equipment and refreshments. Also, they greeted our candidates and made them feel welcomed and comfortable prior to their interviews. Throughout the day the Fairfield Inn staff provided excellent communication and outstanding service to our staff and candidates. It was a positive experience and we will use the accommodations and services of Fairfield Inn Dallas Lewisville going forward for all our recruiting and interviewing location needs.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you so much for your positive review! I'm so glad to hear that we were able to meet all of your corporate function needs. It's our number one priority that everyone who comes through our hotel feels that their stay with us is as productive and pleasurable as possible, and I'm thrilled to hear that our staff not only met your needs, but helped make your interview candidates feel comfortable as well. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
San Marcos, Texas
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We came to the Dallas area for Ruth to attend a Miche Bag meeting. But since Ruth had had a birthday just the week before, we thought we would celebrate a bit. We had a lovely room at the Fairfield and were greeted with warm faces and also warm cookies!

There were plenty of eating establishments close and that was nice because it turned out to be a rainy weekend. Since the pool was inside, that was nice, too.

We had a nice breakfast both mornings and were on our way

Thanks for a nice time!
Dennis and Ruth Phillips

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Hello Mr. and Mrs. Phillips! Many thanks for the great reivew and it was great having you two with us! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the nearby restaurant eastablishments our hotel has to offer along with our complimentary breakfast. We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we sincerely appreciate your business and feedback. Your friends here at the Fairfield Inn Lewisville look forward to your return!