“Business Training Trip”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was my first trip to Texas and I was treated in such an excellent manor that would have me stay here if I had another opportunity. My first experience was a phone call inquiring about the hotel and shuttle service. This phone call was the entire reason of why I choose to make my reservation the staff was very polite and went out of his way to assist with all my questions. The staff was so caring and helpful that it made being away from my family easier. My great experience started with the staff at the front desk upon check in; the Halloween gift sack; the personal letter waiting for me in my room to my check out and shuttle to the DART train ride back to Love Field Airport. Thank you so much for the caring and friendly atmosphere!! It was GREAT!! CSS Manager Clarissa Larsen

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

I cannot express enough appreciation for your outstanding review! It's very rewarding to hear we were able to assist you with your traveling needs to the Dallas-Lewisville area. We strive to have each of our guests feel as comfortable as possbile to insure a productive and pleasureable stay. I'm thrilled we hit the mark and I'll be sure to share this with our staff as they too will be excited. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again upon your return to the FFI-Lewisville, TX!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The company I represent is rapidly growing. We needed a central location for Collin and Denton counties to conduct interviews. Fairfield Inn Dallas Lewisville was highly recommended for their ability to meet our needs. After our experience I must say, the staff of Fairfield Inn met all of our expectations and needs with professional and courteous service. The General Manager and his staff did an exceptional job making sure the conference room was set up with the appropriate equipment and refreshments. Also, they greeted our candidates and made them feel welcomed and comfortable prior to their interviews. Throughout the day the Fairfield Inn staff provided excellent communication and outstanding service to our staff and candidates. It was a positive experience and we will use the accommodations and services of Fairfield Inn Dallas Lewisville going forward for all our recruiting and interviewing location needs.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive review! I'm so glad to hear that we were able to meet all of your corporate function needs. It's our number one priority that everyone who comes through our hotel feels that their stay with us is as productive and pleasurable as possible, and I'm thrilled to hear that our staff not only met your needs, but helped make your interview candidates feel comfortable as well. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We came to the Dallas area for Ruth to attend a Miche Bag meeting. But since Ruth had had a birthday just the week before, we thought we would celebrate a bit. We had a lovely room at the Fairfield and were greeted with warm faces and also warm cookies!

There were plenty of eating establishments close and that was nice because it turned out to be a rainy weekend. Since the pool was inside, that was nice, too.

We had a nice breakfast both mornings and were on our way

Thanks for a nice time!
Dennis and Ruth Phillips

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Phillips! Many thanks for the great reivew and it was great having you two with us! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the nearby restaurant eastablishments our hotel has to offer along with our complimentary breakfast. We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we sincerely appreciate your business and feedback. Your friends here at the Fairfield Inn Lewisville look forward to your return!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had a little transportation mix up and confusion getting to the hotel from the airport BUT the staff at this Fairfield went above and beyond to help me. And the fantastic customer service didn't end the night I arrived, they were fantastic the whole week. Any time I 'needed' something, the response of the staff was very quick. I will be returning for business two more times and will definitely consider this hotel in the future! Thanks so much everybody!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with us! We're sorry to hear about the mix up you had on your arrival day and It's very rewarding to hear we wen't above and beyond to accomodate you during your stay. Our team was very excited to hear about your experience and we greatly appreicate that. It was a pleasure being able to serve you and your associates and we are all looking forward to your return here very soon!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Our stay was definitely excellent in all respects. After registering I took the baggage cart out to bring the luggage from the car to our room. As I entered the front door one of the Registration Desk staff came out and took the cart from me and brought it to our room. Which allowed me to go out and park the car. My wife has mobility problems so this was very helpful, completely unexpected, and very helpful. The room was very comfortable and breakfast was fine.

After checking out I discovered I had a flat tire. I went in to ask that someone at the desk call a service station to help change the tire. The Manager went out with me to the car and replaced the flat tire with the spare. All in all we could not have asked for a more enjoyable stay and a more helpful staff. To the staff we want to say "You are the best!"

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm delighted to hear that we exceeded all of your expectations. It's our number one goal to make all of our guests feel like they are at their home away from home, and we consider and treat all of our guests as if they were family. It was a pleasure to be able to assist you with changing your tire and getting you back on the road as quickly as possible. I look forward to sharing your comments with the rest of our staff! Your friends at Fairfield Inn Lewisville are always looking forward to your return!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've been staying at the Fairfield- Lewisville for the last 5+ years while traveling on business and have had consistently good experiences. The last visit was a great example of how the staff will bend over backwards to make sure their customers are taken care of. Apparently they had a full house two nights in a row and had run out of USA Today newspapers the following morning. I LOVE the puzzle section of the USA Today and when I didn't get my puzzle fix two mornings in a row, I was very disappointed. Realizing how disappointed I was, the hotel staff sent someone out to buy me a puzzle book and had it waiting in my room when I returned from my meetings. I was so surprised! No hotel has ever done anything like that for me! I really appreciate that they went out of their way to take care of my needs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank jTaylor_Littleton
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Many thanks for the great reivew! Our team greatly appreciates your repeat business over the years and your loyalty to the Marriott brand. I cannot wait to share with them the feedback you left from your experience. Your friends at Fairfield Inn Lewisville strive to go above and beyond to ensure each guests stay is as pleasurable and productive as possible, and I'm very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We recently held a 3 day business meeting here (spook-tacular) and as always the staff was great. David worked hard to get us the rooms we needed as we had 6 attendees staying overnight. The hotel wants to make sure our stay is as pleasant as possible and went right to work on any requests we had, which we had several!! Including some that are a little strange...for instance Kita at the front desk was gracious enough to be a blind judge for our pumpkin decorating contest! Now that doesn't happen everyday! Don't hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: Just call ahead and they will help you out. If you are holding a meeting I suggest staying across t...
1  Thank Braden D
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Hi Braden! It's been a true pleasure having the opportunity to work with and serve you and your group. I cannot express how rewarding it is to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we were able to exceed all of your meeting needs as well. The staff will be excited to hear your feedback, as it's our number one goal to make you feel you are home away from home! Your friends at Fairfield Inn look forward to serving you and your colleagues when returning to the Dallas/Lewisville area again!