“Great Place for Meetings!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Mansfield, Texas
“Great Place for Meetings!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We recently held a 3 day business meeting here (spook-tacular) and as always the staff was great. David worked hard to get us the rooms we needed as we had 6 attendees staying overnight. The hotel wants to make sure our stay is as pleasant as possible and went right to work on any requests we had, which we had several!! Including some that are a little strange...for instance Kita at the front desk was gracious enough to be a blind judge for our pumpkin decorating contest! Now that doesn't happen everyday! Don't hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: Just call ahead and they will help you out. If you are holding a meeting I suggest staying across t...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Braden D
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Hi Braden! It's been a true pleasure having the opportunity to work with and serve you and your group. I cannot express how rewarding it is to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we were able to exceed all of your meeting needs as well. The staff will be excited to hear your feedback, as it's our number one goal to make you feel you are home away from home! Your friends at Fairfield Inn look forward to serving you and your colleagues when returning to the Dallas/Lewisville area again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Jeremy, I want to compliment you on the great staff you have at this property. I travel often and up until this year have been Platinim with the Marriott. Even as a Platinum member my reception at many of the properties was often lukewarm at best. That wasn't the case with your crew. I was welcomed as a Marriott Rewards member, checked in and offered a bottlle of water and a snack. In my coming and going, I was always welcomed back and was engaged in conversation.

In traveling often, the worst, very worst thing you can do is have a bad travel experience, on the plane, the rental car place or the hotel. It is so appreciated when you are felt welcome, it makes the trip that much better. I spent 2 nights at your property then went to Houston for business for a few days, and when coming back, it was a no-brainer to stay again at your property. The treatment I received endears your staff to me and I feel a sense of loyalty.

Jeremy, thank your staff for me. It would serve Marriott to use this crew to show other Fairfield properties, that it only takes a little effort to make a guest's stay memorable. Thanks to all of you.

Room Tip: It isn't a scenic locations. You have the choice of the Hilton Inn acoss the road or the side o...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you very much for the outstanding review, and my team and I so appreciate you choosing our hotel during your recent trip to Lewisville. We all work very hard to ensure every guest has a great experience, and it is very rewarding to hear when we’ve hit the mark. I’ve shared your comments with the rest of the crew, and they enjoyed the positive feedback.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Fairfield Inn of Lewisville/Dallas!!
Grand Junction, Colorado
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We are currently visiting for an NCAA basketball exposure tournament in Dallas. The staff has been amazing. Warm cookies, coffee all day, very clean property. Polite, courteous, bend-over backwards southern hospitality here. Definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at Fairfield Inn! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm southern hospitality. The entire team was so happy to make everyone with the DFW Elite tournamanet feel at home away from home. I'll be sure to share your kind words with our team and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards!
St. Louis, Missouri
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Stayed briefly, for just two nights, at the Fairfield Inn by Marriot Dallas Lewisville.

Arriving late, unscheduled and disheveled after 8 plus hours on the road, Kita, at the front desk, was most accomodating in quickly finding a room -- allowing me to get on my way. The room was pristine, smelled fresh and ready for rest -- as was I!

The next morning, David, also at the front desk, was most helpful in lining up a shuttle to a clinic where I was having tests done. En route, I encountered a friendly and knowledgable Felix, and the two us of talked of many things while driving. I felt I was connecting with an old friend -- a great way to start my morning.

What a great place to stay: Great accomodations with a warm, friendly and knowledgable staff. I endorse this location and staff without equivocation, and will be back when next in Dallas.

Thank you.

Peter Stevens
St. Louis, Missouri

Room Tip: Ask for what you need, but remain flexible and adaptable; the staff is friendly and helpful in being...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Hello Peter! I cannot express enough appreciation for your feedback! We strive for service perfection, and I am so glad to hear that we hit our goals, and made your stay so pleasurable and productive! All of the staff will be so glad to hear about this, and we truly look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when you return to Dallas!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Our company had a group staying at the Fairfield Inn Dallas-Lewisville in September 2012. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the level of service we received. I never thought of the Fairfield as a meeting hotel, but found this Fairfield to be very in tune with needs of a corporate meeting group. The hotel was spotless, they left notes in our rooms regarding our airport transfers, breakfast each day was well stocked and stayed that way through out the morning. They even assisted us with transportation to restaurants for dinner! The front desk team was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. From the general manager, David L. to the front desk manager, Jeremy it was obvious that customer service was a priority. Thanks to David and the team for the great service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us Ms. Purcell! We greatly enjoyed having you guys here and I'll be sure to share your comments with the rest of our team.
We’re glad to see that your interactions with our staff, facilities, and service met your expectations and hope that we might have another opportunity to be of service should your travels return you to the area! Please do not hesitate to reach out if we may ever be of assistance!

Yours in hospitality,
Moore, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Every year for 40 some odd years my company has taken a group of 40 or 50 people down for OU/TX weekend. I picked this hotel because of it's location and amenites. Boy was I surprised that this hotel is not just a typical Fairfield. The rooms are not only clean they are sparkeling clean, the lobby area is just as clean and is well lighted and the chairs are nice and comfortable if you have to wait to check in. There are signs posted that tell you where the vending and ice machines are and they are not just posted in one spot. The refrigerator is bigger than just a "dorm" size refrigerator and the microwave is easy to use. What I liked most besides by comfortable bed was the free wi-fi and the fluffy pillows. The staff is so easy to talk to and if you miss a turn and need directions they are ready to guide you in. Check in was a breeze even at 11pm at night. The guest services lady even looked up by Marriott Rewards number so I could get my points. I didn't eat breakfast the next day because I liked to sleep in but I did get a look at the wide selection that they offered. The pool is nice and clean and the meeting rooms are spacious. The front desk people don't ever get tired of answering questions and believe me at 11p at night I had alot of questions about where my group was going to stay. The Fairfield has a shuttle that will take you to the Mall if you want to go and the times are posted in a space where everybody can see it. The icing on the cake was when I checked out they were just as pleasant and nice as they had been at 11pm a night. Even when they are giving directions to Olive Garden (I'm sure they've done that a thousand times!!!) the smile on the face and the warmth in the voice never wavers. I would like to say to all who work for the Fairfield in Lewisville, OUTSTANDING JOB!! You can tell you like what you do otherwise that place would not be running like a well oiled machine!

Room Tip: Request a room toward the back of the hotel less noice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
To Ms. Cheek! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for selecting us as your home away from home for the upcoming TX/OU game. We sincerely appreciate your business. Your friends here at the Fairfield Inn are looking forward to your return next month and getting to know your fellow colleagues!

I look forward to sharing your feedback with our team and know that they too will appreciate hearing that you enjoyed your time with us.

Kind regards,
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I originally had no choice in hotel as my company set up reservations for me. I stayed for 4 nights and could not have been happier with my room and the staff. I slept great and the rooms where very clean. The location was great for when my evenings freed up. There are several great places nearby to grab a cocktail and a good bite. The continental breakfast was fresh and bountiful. Again the staff was incredibly kind and helpful. They have a shuttle that will take you anywhere within 5 miles so I did not even bother to rent a car. I will be returning to Dallas in two weeks and this time around I need to make reservations at a hotel of my choice. It is nice to not have to hunt around, I will be coming back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear Mr. Sweet,

Thank you so much for your review and business. We enjoyed having you and your co-workers with us that week! It was a pleausre having the opportunity to meet you and get to know you. Also, we're delighted to know the location and accomodations here will suit your needs as we try to make travling for others as easy as possible. Your Fairfield Inn friends are looking forward to seeing you again next week! Best regards.