“Great People, Great Experience”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Stayed briefly, for just two nights, at the Fairfield Inn by Marriot Dallas Lewisville.

Arriving late, unscheduled and disheveled after 8 plus hours on the road, Kita, at the front desk, was most accomodating in quickly finding a room -- allowing me to get on my way. The room was pristine, smelled fresh and ready for rest -- as was I!

The next morning, David, also at the front desk, was most helpful in lining up a shuttle to a clinic where I was having tests done. En route, I encountered a friendly and knowledgable Felix, and the two us of talked of many things while driving. I felt I was connecting with an old friend -- a great way to start my morning.

What a great place to stay: Great accomodations with a warm, friendly and knowledgable staff. I endorse this location and staff without equivocation, and will be back when next in Dallas.

Thank you.

Peter Stevens
St. Louis, Missouri

Room Tip: Ask for what you need, but remain flexible and adaptable; the staff is friendly and helpful in being...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Hello Peter! I cannot express enough appreciation for your feedback! We strive for service perfection, and I am so glad to hear that we hit our goals, and made your stay so pleasurable and productive! All of the staff will be so glad to hear about this, and we truly look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when you return to Dallas!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Our company had a group staying at the Fairfield Inn Dallas-Lewisville in September 2012. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the level of service we received. I never thought of the Fairfield as a meeting hotel, but found this Fairfield to be very in tune with needs of a corporate meeting group. The hotel was spotless, they left notes in our rooms regarding our airport transfers, breakfast each day was well stocked and stayed that way through out the morning. They even assisted us with transportation to restaurants for dinner! The front desk team was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. From the general manager, David L. to the front desk manager, Jeremy it was obvious that customer service was a priority. Thanks to David and the team for the great service.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us Ms. Purcell! We greatly enjoyed having you guys here and I'll be sure to share your comments with the rest of our team.
We’re glad to see that your interactions with our staff, facilities, and service met your expectations and hope that we might have another opportunity to be of service should your travels return you to the area! Please do not hesitate to reach out if we may ever be of assistance!

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Every year for 40 some odd years my company has taken a group of 40 or 50 people down for OU/TX weekend. I picked this hotel because of it's location and amenites. Boy was I surprised that this hotel is not just a typical Fairfield. The rooms are not only clean they are sparkeling clean, the lobby area is just as clean and is well lighted and the chairs are nice and comfortable if you have to wait to check in. There are signs posted that tell you where the vending and ice machines are and they are not just posted in one spot. The refrigerator is bigger than just a "dorm" size refrigerator and the microwave is easy to use. What I liked most besides by comfortable bed was the free wi-fi and the fluffy pillows. The staff is so easy to talk to and if you miss a turn and need directions they are ready to guide you in. Check in was a breeze even at 11pm at night. The guest services lady even looked up by Marriott Rewards number so I could get my points. I didn't eat breakfast the next day because I liked to sleep in but I did get a look at the wide selection that they offered. The pool is nice and clean and the meeting rooms are spacious. The front desk people don't ever get tired of answering questions and believe me at 11p at night I had alot of questions about where my group was going to stay. The Fairfield has a shuttle that will take you to the Mall if you want to go and the times are posted in a space where everybody can see it. The icing on the cake was when I checked out they were just as pleasant and nice as they had been at 11pm a night. Even when they are giving directions to Olive Garden (I'm sure they've done that a thousand times!!!) the smile on the face and the warmth in the voice never wavers. I would like to say to all who work for the Fairfield in Lewisville, OUTSTANDING JOB!! You can tell you like what you do otherwise that place would not be running like a well oiled machine!

Room Tip: Request a room toward the back of the hotel less noice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

To Ms. Cheek! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for selecting us as your home away from home for the upcoming TX/OU game. We sincerely appreciate your business. Your friends here at the Fairfield Inn are looking forward to your return next month and getting to know your fellow colleagues!

I look forward to sharing your feedback with our team and know that they too will appreciate hearing that you enjoyed your time with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I originally had no choice in hotel as my company set up reservations for me. I stayed for 4 nights and could not have been happier with my room and the staff. I slept great and the rooms where very clean. The location was great for when my evenings freed up. There are several great places nearby to grab a cocktail and a good bite. The continental breakfast was fresh and bountiful. Again the staff was incredibly kind and helpful. They have a shuttle that will take you anywhere within 5 miles so I did not even bother to rent a car. I will be returning to Dallas in two weeks and this time around I need to make reservations at a hotel of my choice. It is nice to not have to hunt around, I will be coming back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Mr. Sweet,

Thank you so much for your review and business. We enjoyed having you and your co-workers with us that week! It was a pleausre having the opportunity to meet you and get to know you. Also, we're delighted to know the location and accomodations here will suit your needs as we try to make travling for others as easy as possible. Your Fairfield Inn friends are looking forward to seeing you again next week! Best regards.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Our company had a group of about 30 guests stay at the Fairfield Inn Dallas Lewisville in early August 2012 and had an amazing time. All the rooms were clean, updated, and very much enjoyed. David L. was just spectacular to work with while we planned our event. His hospitality truly made our experience top notch. We held our company meeting there and their meeting space was perfect. Kita was on duty when we checked in and was very sweet and personable in making sure everything was perfect for us. Preston was another employee who was extremely helpful when I needed to borrow a DVD player at the last minute to check the function of some DVDs I was making for our meeting the next day. And last but not least, Linda, the nice lady who was serving breakfast each morning of our stay just did a fabulous job for us. We will not forget our experience here and if we are to ever return to the area, we will definitely be staying at the Fairfield Inn in Lewisville.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you so much for the feedback from your stay with us! We strive for service perfection, and are glad to hear that we're considered your 'home away from home' -- even at a corporate event! It was a pleasure being able to serve your needs! Your friends at Fairfield Inn look forward to your return!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Very nice place,clean convenient a little confusing to get back to upon returning, but overall it was very nice comfortable beds. We stayed on 2nd floor. Will stay here again in the future, even though they sent a letter saying the September 3,2012 labor day holiday wouldn't allow for room service, housekeeper still came by to check on us.

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted you and the rest of your family had a great stay with us. Your friends at the Fairfield Inn look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Have a great day!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the double queen room for 2 nights with our kids 1, 6, and 11. We arrived at the hotel early and our room was already ready and we were able to check in with no problems. It was clean and didn't have any weird smells or anything like that. I was surprised at the size of the room, it was big enough for all of us without stepping on one another. The refrigerator was bigger than I expected as well. We were able to put in a gallon of milk, about 20-20 oz waters, condiments and a gallon bag of ice with plenty of room to spare. There was a nice size table holding a coffee maker and it stored everything that didn't need to be kept cold with enough room to make a sandwich while someone else was sitting and eating. Microwave worked great for leftovers. The beds were comfortable and we had plenty of pillows. There was also a chair and ottomon in the room big enough for my 6 year old to sleep on. The big flatscreen TV was nice and my husband really enjoyed the curved shower rod which made a big difference in shower space. The indoor pool and hot tub were very clean. Continental breakfast was great. They had something for everyone in my picky family. Waffles, plain bagles, raisin bagles, apple cinnamon muffins, blueberry cheesecake muffins, pretty much any cereal you could think of, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, fruit cups, bacon egg and cheese biscuits, pancake on a stick, apple and orange juice, hot choclate and of course coffee. There was a weight room on the second floor. I didn't go to it, but it was nice that it was there. The neighborhood seemed good, several other hotels on the same street, not many houses if any. The staff was very curteous and accomodating, especially the staff helping with breakfast. After the first night, we were out of towels and had to call down to see if they came to get the laundry when you stay more than one night. We were advised that they normally dont, but they would. We left and came back to new bed linnens, emptied trash, and clean towels and sink area.
Cons: There were only 4 towels in the room even though we booked for 5 people. One of the towels had to be put down on the bathroom floor so we didn't slip when getting out of the shower because the tile was very slick when it was wet. That left only 3 usable towels for 5 people. We did have to ask for towels about 5-6 times during our stay. If you went to the pool, you could ask for towels from the front desk and they were actually a different color than the room towels, but there wasn't a sign or anything that we saw, telling you that. We took our room towels to the pool the first couple times we went, and then of course we had to ask for more. Anyway, overall, it was a great stay and a great hotel. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially those with small children.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jransluvmy5
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Your feedback is of great value to us. I'm delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed your visit and the accomodations met your needs. However, I would like to offer a sincere apology regarding the towel issue. We strive for service perfection and have addressed this issue with our housekeeping department. We look forward to serving you again in the near future! Have a great day!