“Nice place, good location”

Courtyard Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed January 2, 2011

This is a nice Courtyard in a good location near two major highways and a mall. Nice staff, rooms are in good shape. Would definitely stay here again. Only downside is rooms are a little small.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank GreyFamilyTX

Reviewed December 30, 2010

I recently stayed at the Marriott Courtyard in Lewisville and my stay was FANTASTIC!!! The staff is so helpful and truly cared about MY needs. I paid a decent rate, I enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet in their restaurant, a shuttle to the local office, I was able to get on my laptop and take advantage of the hotel's free WIFI, and ended my long day in the hotel bar's with a cocktail. I will tell ALL of my co-workers about this hotel!!! Thank you for making my business trip enjoyable!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank stacyvoss
Reviewed November 8, 2010

The room was clean but there was no TV controller, the message light could not be cleared and blinked all night with a welcome message for someone who stayed in the room on the 23rd of October. The front desk attendant knocked on the door in the middle of the night to ask if I had called the local police, which I had not, and the room lacked a container for tissues.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2010

Highly recommend the Courtyard at Lewisville, Texas. Customer Service and attention to detail was excellent. Every time I had a question or made requests to the staff, they were immediately addressed. Next time I am in the Dallas area for business… I will be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank rcsmart86
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I have stayed at this property now for over six years when I'm in the DFW area. Everyone that works here is very friendly and helpful from the Manager down to Housekeeping and Maintenance. They keep the property in tip-top shape. They have beautiful gounds and an awesome courtyard. If you notice that something needs to be done, they immediately take care of it. They become familuar with the preferences with all of their guests whether it is a first-time stay or like me, a returning guest. You feel like you have a family here, which is nice for the solo traveler. The location is perfect to get to anyplace in the DFW metroplex and there are a number of great resturants close by.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank AnnP__10
LewisvilleCY, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2010

Ann thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay while here at the Lewisville Courtyard. I take great pride in our hotel and our staff. We always enjoy seeing you while visiting and you are like family to us. We truly like to trade stories and we always learn something from you. Thanks again and have a great week. Mike Testerman-General Manager

Reviewed September 24, 2010

I travel to the Dallas area almost weekly and always stay at this hotel. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Charlie4563
LewisvilleCY, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2010

Thank you for your comment. We look forward to serving your lodging needs again soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2010

I had the chance to at this hotel and was very surprised. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The price was good and the people were so nice and helpful. Marriott should be proud to have their name on this one. Everyday I was greated with a smile and a good morning. Always with respect and every night they called my room and asked how I was enjoying my stay. All hotels could take a lesson from this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Brerto007

This is Mike the General Manager and I want to thank you for your comments. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.