“Casey rocks out the night shift!”

Courtyard Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Miami Beach, Florida
“Casey rocks out the night shift!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The night auditor Casey exhibited energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to stellar service. Go Team Casey!

He was very welcoming and provided a great experience during my stay.

Thanks for the 4am taxi too! Much appreciated!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Courtyard_Lewisville, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Bill J,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to give us your feedback. We especially appreciate you recognizing Casey for his energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to stellar service! We couldn't agree with you more!

Thank you and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Area General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My brother had an unexpected illness and I traveled to Lewisville to be with him. He passed away during my stay here and the staff was amazing. Casey checked me in at 4am (after leaving the hospital). Me and my mother were still in shock but Casey expressed his condolences and took the time to let us know that anything we needed, he would take care of. The room was spotless and well appointed. The hotel was gorgeous inside and the grounds were clean and well-maintained. Dana in the breakfast area was wonderful with my mother and was able to alter the menu choice to accomodate her special diet (she has cancer). Everyone there greeted us with a smile and repeatedly asked how we were doing and if we needed anything. Umar was overly helpful and went out of his way to help my mother any time she was in the lobby. I went to check out and express my gratitude to all of the staff members and I met Frank. Well, my brothers name was also Frank so needless to say I broke down. Frank was so warm and comforting. He talked with us and shared some of his recent health issues and family experiences. He reminded me of my brother had the same warm and caring spirit. I did have an issue with my bill that did take quite some time to resolve but management did their best to apologize and resolve the issue to my satisfaction. The most important thing to me is customer service and guest satisfaction and this hotel exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Courtyard_Lewisville, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Denise D,

We are very sorry for your loss. I'm pleased that Casey, Dana, Umair and Frank were able to help ease some of the pain during your stay with us. Our condolences go out to you. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back again under better circumstances.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have never stayed in any hotel to where each individual in each venue of the hotel was this customer service oriented. Always courteous and always friendly. Each morning and each evening whether I was leaving or coming back I was greeted with a warm smile. Each time I visited the restaurant they could not do enough to make the exchange more pleasurable. I highly recommend this hotel for your stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear weaselgb,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to give us your feedback! Thank you so much for recognizing our "Impeccable Customer Service" and recommending our hotel! We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I stay at this hotel multiple times during the year for business travel. During my stay (Janurary 6th-10th), I experienced a minor issue which I found annoying. I spoke to Riniece who was at the front desk at the time. I have to say she did everything right. She listened, empathized, addressed the issue and managed to have me smiling by the end of the interaction. Now that's what I call service recovery!! She actually cared.

I have a choice of where to stay when I come to Lewisville. I choose to stay at this Courtyard Marriott because of staff like Reniece! I had to book a hotel for the following week, and because of Reniece, I chose to return and will be back again in a few more weeks! Thank you Riniece!! ~A. Cunningham - Tacoma, WA

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Courtyard_Lewisville, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Dear Audrey C,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and providing such positive feedback! We appreciate your loyalty and are thrilled to hear Riniece was able to provide "stellar" service recovery! Riniece and our team truly have a spirit to serve. We look forward to your return in a few weeks!

Belton, Texas
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel!!! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The market had a lot of options which was convenient since I arrived late but didn't want to leave to get food. The breakfast was great! I loved the oatmeal and fresh fruit! I definitely suggest this hotel for anyone staying in the Dallas/Lewisville Area!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Traveling_Trinae,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and providing such positive feedback! We appreciate your comments on our clean, comfortable guest rooms, convenient options, great breakfast and especially our friendly and helpful staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I am a frequent customer of this hotel and the front desk clerk, Frank, is great. He recognizes me when I come and calls me by name. On a recent visit, I arrived 10 mins after the bar closed but he was able to sell me a glass of wine after the bar attendant told me no. It was a long travel day and was only 10mins past closing time. I spent close to 200 nights in Marriott hotels last year and I appreciate the high level of service that Frank provides!

Lynn Higgs
San Antonio, TX

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Lynn H,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and providing such positive feedback! We appreciate your comments on Frank's spirit to serve and couldn't agree more...Frank is great! As a loyal Marriott guest and road warrior, I'm certain we will see you again and look forward to your return!

Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Booked this hotel for my parent's, we stayed at my wife's uncle's home 2 nights and 1 night here. The staff was EXCELLENT! Went above and beyond to make my folks feel comfortable. Parent's said breakfast was good. Many more amenities than expected. HIGHLY RECOMMEND selecting this hotel if in the area. Easy access to all major roads and highways. We were able to get to Jerry World for the Cotton Bowl in 30 minutes!

Room Tip: Request room away from SH 121 although even on that side of hotel we could not hear road noise.