“Make sure you order breakfast an hour in advance and to go!!”

Courtyard Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was out dated. I requested a fridge in my room and it looked like they took an old one out of a storage closet and dumped it on the floor... I went to the cafe and ordered breakfast... They lost my ticket after waiting 45 min and then when I brought it to their attention, the server said she would take care of it and I never saw her again. After another 10 minutes I had to go back up to the counter, tell them what happened again and wait another 15 minutes.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Courtyard_Lewisville, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your feedback!

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. We take your feedback very seriously and I will be sharing this with our team as we strive to make an excellent guest experience for everyone. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the matter directly so that we can work towards a suitable resolution and restore your faith in our hotel and service team. Please contact me directly via phone 972-316-3100 or email jordan.bartels@pillarhotels.com

Take care and safe travels,

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times and I have grown tired of the outdated environment. The showers are 10 years old, the sinks leak at the fixture and now the Bistro creates massive back-ups when breakfast needs to be timely...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Courtyard_Lewisville, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Joseph F,

Thank you for choosing our hotel again! We appreciate your loyalty and taking the time to share your feedback!

I take your feedback very seriously and will be sharing with our team as we strive to make an excellent guest experience for everyone. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the matter directly so that we can work towards a suitable resolution and restore your faith in our hotel and service team. Please contact me directly via phone 972-316-3100 or email jordan.bartels@pillarhotels.com.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The Courtyard hotel was very clean and had a clean smell on entry. I was greeted with a smile and very friendly service. This was a business trip but I prefer the relaxed atmosphere (A Happy Happy Happy place). Room was very clean (good smell) and designed to my needs (internet, plug-ins placed conveniently, nice work area). The one complaint I have would be the price of the beverages in the restuarant. Other than that great service and very clean.

Dear Saul T,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your feedback!

Thank you for recognizing our friendly service and the cleanliness of our hotel! Our Team takes great pride in ensuring a great experience for our guests.

Travel safely and we hope to welcome you back once again!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Spent one night there this weekend. Hotel was full. Clerks at front desk were very nice-I saw a woman there after 7 at night and she was back by 7:15 the next morning-I asked if she spent the night there. We've stayed here before because I like the location, but I felt nothing, except lobby, had been updated since our last visit a few years ago.
Beds and pillows were soft, towels were thin. Old-style sink with minimal vanity area. No free coffee anywhere except in room.
We bought the breakfast package-oh my. We got downstairs at 7:15 with plans to leave at 8. There were quite a few eating/waiting on breakfast. One man was grumbling because all he had ordered was coffee and he'd had a long wait. Later someone enquired about his hot chocolate. I ordered eggs, my spouse ordered oatmeal. At about 7:35, he got his oatmeal (20 min wait for oatmeal?). We kept checking on my eggs. At 7:58, they were ready-43 min after ordering. The rest of our party had been waiting on my food to arrive so we could go. I gobbled them down, didn't have time to eat the fruit. Very disappointing! We are Marriott Gold members and stay in Marriott as much as possible. We'll think twice before staying here again and especially about buying the breakfast package.
If there had been room's available next door at the Fairfield, it would have been $20 cheaper and I imagine the breakfast experience would have been better! My son was staying there and he said rooms needed update, though. With newer properties across the street (Hampton, Hilton Garden), I would think Marriott is going to have to spend some money on their two.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear rsfred,

It was a pleasure speaking with you! Thank you for the opportunity to resolve your concerns and we look forward to seeing you again next year for the annual Texas – OU football game!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We recently conducted a company training meeting for approximately 25 reps who were a combination of local and regional participants. The first day of training the staff was present and attentive to making changes requested. They did a great job at making sure our expectations were met throughout our event with regard to the space, food, transportation, etc. Would highly recommend this location for small events in the area.

Dear Marina G,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your feedback!

It was a pleasure hosting your meeting! Thank you recognizing our staff attentiveness and that we did a great job with the space, food and transportation. We especially appreciate your recommendation for others to host events here. Our team is ready!

Thanks again and we hope to welcome you and your group back once again!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I've stayed here many times in the last few months and every time is just as enjoyable as the last. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very comfortable. The lobby is great for grabbing a bite to eat or a night cap. Melissa is very friendly, entertaining, and makes a mean martini! :) The rabbits running around the courtyard are fun too! Looking forward to my next stay here.

Room Tip: I prefer the first floor rooms with the patio door that leads to the courtyard/pool.

Dear Ricky C,

Thank you for choosing our hotel once again! We appreciate your loyalty!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We especially appreciate your great comments about our friendly and helpful staff...that makes our day!

We are looking forward to your next stay too!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed here for one night and I will never come back. I was surprised at how terrible my experience was considering all the good reviews. My room was clean and that's about the only thing that made my stay tolerable. The room did not provide a safe to leave valuable items in. Air conditioner was "on" but the room felt hot and humid. There was not a refrigerator for chilling water and drinks. The bed mattresses need replacing, they were sinking in the middle which resulted in backaches the following morning. To top it all off, the lady at the front desk overcharged me for items I bought at their convenience store and mistakenly charged them on my credit card instead of the debit card I handed her.

• Stayed: September 2013
Courtyard_Lewisville, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear pas1280,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your feedback!

Thank you for recognizing the cleanliness of your room. Our Housekeeping Team takes great pride in ensuring clean rooms for our guests. Unfortunately we do not have in-room safes, but we do offer safe deposit boxes at the front desk. We do have refrigerators available upon request. I am very sorry your room felt hot and humid and that your mattress was not comfortable. I also want to apologize for the error with your credit card. I take your feedback very seriously and will be sharing with our team as we strive to make an excellent guest experience for everyone.