“Melissa the Bartender is AWESOME!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Dallas Lewisville

Courtyard Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Euless, Texas
“Melissa the Bartender is AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

She was attentive and profesional. she is the reason I love Courtyard Marriot. Please hire more people like her. She has a warm smile from the minute we walked in. She is very knowledgable. I had the same experience in every Marriot property since 2001. I will definetly come back!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Courtyard_Lewisville, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear marvincitotx1,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your feedback!

Thank you for your positive comments especially about Melissa. We agree...she is awesome! I know she was excited to read your comments and we will be recognizing her for the "WOW" service!

Travel safe and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Area General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I travel a lot for work and tend not to have any allegiance to any brand of hotel. But whenever I go to the Dallas area, I make it a point to stay here. The staff is exceedingly friendly and courteous and goes out of their way to accommodate you. I've never had a problem or fees associated with making last minute changes.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Chris H,

Thank you for choosing our hotel when visiting Dallas! We appreciate your business and your feedback! Travel safe and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

during my stay at this hotel, I was very pleased with the amount and the quality of guest service that I received. I first want to point out the front desk girl, Illeana. She was very sweet, professional, and informative. secondly when I visited the bar during my stay, I was pleasantly surprised at the staff and the way they worked together and attended to all the guests needs, including mine. the bartender, melissa, was extremely patient and relaxed, despite being very busy. I was able to enjoy my stay here even more so because of these reasons. keep up the great work! I'll be visiting again soon!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear anthony d,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your feedback!

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your comments about the quality of guest service you received, especially from Ileana and Melissa. They were excited to read your comments and will be recognized for their "WOW" service!

Travel safe and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I travel often, and have grown accustomed to the ubiquitous grind of dealing with subpar service delivered from the weary gray faces of other hotel employees, before retiring to my rented bed of dubious quality and cleanliness. That being said, my experience at the Marriott in Lewisville genuinely surprised me in it's quality of room and staff. The concierge and bartender (Josie and Melissa, if memory serves), in particular, went out of their way to be extremely courteous and helpful to me, despite my initial bad mood. I would wholeheartedly recommend this location to any traveller who is tired of the slap dash service of the modern chain hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Courtyard_Lewisville, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear steveling,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Dallas Lewisville and for your feedback!

I am ecstatic that you had such a great experience with us! Our team takes great pride in providing the best possible service for our guests. Josie and Melissa are great employees and were so excited to be recognized! Again, thank you for your review.

We hope to remain your hotel of choice and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Safe travels and take care,

Austin, Tx
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Booked 2 for breakfast rate and was charged for breakfast which is actually worse than the free breakfast elsewhere else. Staff acts friendly but are not helpful and are basically clueless. When I called to ask about the breakfast charge I was placed on terminal hold. Be aware there is no free coffee in this hotel!! Hotel info book in room states there is in the lobby but when asked the staff tells you you must buy from restaurant at $2.00 per cup!! This is an aging motel and there are better places to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Textravels
MicheleFry, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Textravels,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your feedback!

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the matter directly so that we can work towards a suitable resolution and restore your faith in our hotel and service team. Please contact me directly via phone 972-316-3100 or email jordan.bartels@pillarhotels.com

Take care,

San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

This property is more than 30 years old. It's located near the intersection of IH35 E and Bush Toll road. This is not a quiet property. Road noise intrudes and the ancient window AC unit constantly loudly recycles.
The lobby areas are cosmetically tuned to appear slick. There is very little substance here.
The hotel's in room guide brags about fresh coffee available in the lobby from 5AM to 10AM.
Try finding any coffee, "they stopped doing that".
Oops, no coffee for you and no free breakfast either! For $150.00 a night that's shameful.
The beds are older and saggy, the rooms haven't been updated and their towels are kinda flimsy. There's no shower gel provided. The bottom of the shower tub is as slick as ice with no
mat provided.
There are many other hotel options in this area, with better value. The Courtyard by Marriott
is living in the past.

Room Tip: A room away from the highways.